To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How to burn from Bitcomet?

delmejones

You can go to www.download.com and download and install VCDGear which will convert anything into an Mpeg file into your downloads folder. I use Nero 7 Premium which i got for nowt from Morpheus, i select to make a DVD. The wizard kicks in and i just select the file i want to burn then follow the steps to create the Menu etc and then about an hour later i've got a burnt disc ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

I downloaded something from Bitcomet but, rather than watch it on my PC, I want to burn it to DVD and watch it on TV? Can someone tell me how to do this? I can see how from the Bitcomet site. Thanks.

I suggest downloading DIVX. its free for 2 weeks. after you download divx just drag your file to the divx converter icon and convert it. after that you open divx movie folder, find your newly converted file, drag it to your dvd burner and your done! one more thing though, you have to have a dvd player that is divx compatible, i got one from wal-mart for $40. divx WILL NOT play on dvd players unless they have the SIVX LOGO. as an added bonus you can fit about 5 fulll length movies on one dvd. hope this was helpful!

For starters Xvid is better than Divx. Now when you buy a DVD player see what types of video formats they support. I know people who have Toshbia DVD players that play Divx, Xvid, & .mp4 files. I've also seen Sony DVD players that will support .ogm & .ogg file containers/formats.

If you want a dvd player that will play most any format, the philips dvp 642 is a good pick.

If you want to convert to dvd with nerovision, I posted a guide here in another topic, I will find the like if you like.

However, if you want to download movies to play on your dvd player, kvcd is perhaps the best format.

I won't attempt to fully explain kvcd in this post, but basically it will play on most dvd players and gives near dvd quality and is about 1/10th the size of a commercial dvd disc.

Because of how hugh dvd downloads are, they often arn't well seeded, so you can easily download a dozen kvcd movies in the time it takes to get one dvd.

I would be glad to provide more information on this if you like.

Suspect

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

I downloaded something from Bitcomet but, rather than watch it on my PC, I want to burn it to DVD and watch it on TV? Can someone tell me how to do this? I can see how from the Bitcomet site. Thanks.

I have the same question. I've downloaded the advised VCD Gear program but have no clue how to use it.

The T.V. episode I've downloaded is showing up as a Windows Media Audio/Video file. How do I get VCD Gear to recognize it? Is the the VCD Gear program a conversion tool before I use a DVD burning program?

Does Windows Media Player burn to DVDs? I'm hanving a hard time finding a DVD software burning program shouldn't one be preinstalled on my Toshiba laptop if it has a DVD burner?