To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

desaparecidos los archivos despues de un reset

HOla:

el otro dia tuve que resetear el pc.

Y los archivos que estaban en el bitcomet descargandose han desaparecido... los archivos fisicamente estan en el directorio donde los tenia con extensiones .bc! pero al cargar el bitcomet no aparecen.

He probado a desinstalar el programa y volver a ponerlo y a cambiar el directorio por defecto de descarga y a volver a oner el anterior pero nada de nada..

alguna idea de como recuperarlos?

Hello.

The other day I had to reset my PC, and the files that were downloading in BitComet have disappeared...

The files/contents are still physically in the directory where I had them, with .bc! extensions, but when I start up BitComet, they don't appear.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and changing the default directory and [using the default one], but nothing.

Any idea regarding how to recuperate them?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Cuando tengas alguna pregunta, primero tienes que proporcionar lo que consideramos '>Esencial y poder incluir la máxima cantidad de información detallada (resultados de pruebas de velocidad, los ajustes que estás usando, qué Tutorial/es has seguido, etc.) posible - cuanta más mejor.

Las tareas se almacenan en el archivo "downloads.xml", dentro del directorio del programa. Si la lista de tareas desaparece, lo más probable es que algo impida que BitComet pueda escribir dicha lista (la última vez que cerrarste el programa) o que la pueda leer (cuando reiniciaste). Normalmente es una cuestión de permisos (la cual tendrás que solucionar, o seguirá haciendo lo mismo, una y otra vez).

Ya que los contenidos siguen estando en el subdirectorio de los torrents, puedes usar estos para recrear la lista de tareas. Añade (pero no actives) los torrents. Efectúa un "Manual Hash-Check" (con el botón secundario) en cada torrent. Cuando termines, podrás continuar descargando la/s tarea/s, desde donde se quedaron, la última vez.

Whenever you have a question, you first have to provide what we consider the Essentials and be able to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

The tasks are stored in the "downloads.xml" file, inside the program's directory. If the task list disappears, it's most likely that something is preventing BitComet from writing said list (the lst time that you closed the program), or from reading it (when you restarted it). Normally, it's a question of permissions (which you will have to solve, or it will continue to do the same thing, over and over).

As the contents are still in the torrents subdirectory, you can use these to recreate the task list. Add (but don't run) the torrents. Do a "Manual Hash-Check" (right-click your mouse) on each torrent. When you finish, you'll be able to continue downloading the task/s, from where they left off, the last time.