To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

download accelerator

de asis

hi all

i have a problem with using download accelerator in cometbird , my fav download accelerator is orbit but i cant use it in cometbird i dont know why?!!

it works with firefox , when i dowload smth firefox ask me if i want to use orbit downloader or regular download (firefox download) ,,, IE download with orbit directly ,, is orbit not compatible with cometbird or what? and if so , please give me a download accelerator (even non-free) works with cometbird ,

thanx!

thanx 4 caring my friend ,,

well , i find the same adds u find (experimental),, i search in orbit option and find that it worked directly with those browser ( IE , FIREFOX , CHROME, OPERA , NETSCAPE , MAXTHON) ,,, i dont know what to do...thanx anyway

i uninstall orbit and download it again , but its still the same thing it work perfectly with firefox and doesnt work with cometbird ,, BTW orbit downloader is in my firefox plugins , why it doesnt appear in cometbird plugins ?!

thanx .....kluelos

Well, as TUS pointed out, BitComet has an accelerator that works very well with Cometbird.

You say that orbit doesn't work, but you still haven't told us what you do and what happens when you try. I susect the reason orbit doesn't appear in your cometbird plugins is because it hasn't been installed there. It's not enough to install into Firefox. If orbit has no provision for being installed into CometBird, you might want to seek assistance from Orbit support about installing it manually.

• 1 month later...