To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

error de deteccion - tcp upd

TORNO

tengo todo abierto en el roter y nuca me habia pasado esto,no hay manera asta he actualizado a 1.16 modificando el puerto tampoco

que puedo hacer????????

I have everything opened in the router and I never had this happen before. There's no way. I've even upgraded to [version] 1.16, by modifying the port.

What can I do???

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Torno, ¿de verdad piensas que leyendo tu post entendemos algo de lo que dices?

Cuando tengas alguna pregunta, lo primero que tienes que hacer es proporcionar lo que consideramos Esencial y poder incluir la máxima cantidad de información detallada (resultados de pruebas de velocidad, los ajustes que estás usando, qué Tutorial/es has seguido, etc.) posible - cuanta más mejor.

Ahora, con mucha más tranquilidad, intenta explicar tu situación, mientras nos proporcionas lo que he mencionado, ¿vale?

Un saludo.

Torno, do you really think that upon reading your post we understand anything that you 're saying?

Whenever you have a question, the first thing that you have to do is to provide what we consider the Essentials and be able to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

Now, with much more calmness, try to explain your situation, while you provide us with what I have mentioned, all right?

Regards.

mi version de bitcomet es 1.16, tengo adsl 12 megas de euskaltel, mi modem es un thomson tcw710, tengo todos los puestos abiertos segun euskaltel,mi sistema operativo es windows vista y solo uso el karpesky antivirus(el bitcomet esta devidamente permitido en el firewall de windows).

My BitComet version is 1.16. I have a 12 Mb ADSL connection from Euskatel. My modem is a Thomson TCW710 (I have all of the ports open, according to Euskatel). My OS is Windows Vista and I only use the Kaspersky Antivirus (BitComet is duly permitted/allowed in the Windows firewall).

Ok, that information is necessary and a good start.

Now if we could only get you to tell us what the problem is ...

OK, esa información es necesaria y un buen comienzo.

Ahora, si sólo pudiésemos conseguir que nos dijeras cuál es el problema....

JAJAJA LO SIENTO, MI PROBLEM ES QUE EL CIRCULITO DEL PUERTO DE ESCUCHA ESTA GRIS Y PONE ERROR DE DETENCION.

TENIA LA VERSION 1.14 Y COMO ME PASO ESO DERREPENTE Y NO ENCONTRABA SOLUCION DECIDI ACTUALIZAR A 1.16 PERO NADA.

GRACIAS UN SALUDO

Hahaha. I'm sorry. My problem is that the little listen port circle is gray and says 'detection error'.

I had version 1.14 and, since this suddenly happened to me and I couldn't find the solution, I decided to upgrade to 1.16... but no joy.

Thank you. Regards.

Well, the problem right now is that the server which does port-probing, is down while it's being moved.

Bueno, el problema ahora mismo es que el servidor que hace las pruebas de puerto está 'fuera de servicio', mientras se está reubicando.

Como dice mi colega, kluelos, el servidor se está reubicando (leer aquí).

Una saludo. :)

PD - Por favor no escribas todo en mayúsculas - se considera gritar y no gusta mucho... Gracias. ;)

As my colleague, kluelos, says the server is being relocated (read here).

Regards. :)

PS - Please don't type all in capitals - it's considered shouting and isn't very well-liked... Thank you. ;)