To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

mpcstar

Saludos,mi nueva versión de bitcomet1.16 me pide mpcstar para previsualizar.Pero cuando la descargo windows me informa que el programa dejó de funcionar durante la instalación y entonces me quedo igual.Ya llevo 3 intentos y siempre lo mismo.Con el bitcomet1.00 no me pedía esto,así que decidí volver con él y cual fue mi sorpresa que tampoco puedo previsualizar,asi que otra vez actualicé al 1.16.Total que no se por qué no puedo descargarme mpcstar.

Acaso es incompatible con el reproductor de windows?.Muchas gracias y saludos de nuevo.

Greetings.

My new version of BitCmet (1.16) asks me for MCPStar, in order to preview. When I download it, however, Windows informs me that the program stopped working during the installation and I [am left the same]. I've already tried three times [to download it?] and it's always the same.

BitComet 1.00 didn't ask me for this, so I decided to revert back but, what was my surprise when I also/[again] couldn't preview. So, I upgraded to 1.16 again.

All in all, I don't know why I can't download MPCStar. By chance, is it incompatible with Windows [Media?] Player?.

Thank you very much and regards, once more.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

MPCStar entirely alternative to WMP. I really don't understand what you're asking, here. Is BitComet imcompatible with Vuze? Is Outlook incompatible with Thunderbird? They're alternatives, neither compatible or incompatible. The question doesn't make sense.

You will probably need to focus on getting MPCStar successfully installed. When you said that 1.00 also wouldn't preview, what happened when you tried? What did BitComet tell you?

El MPCStar es completamente alternativo al Windows Media Player. En realidad, no entiendo lo que estás preguntando. ¿Es BitComet incompatible con Vuze? ¿Es Outlook incompatible con Thunderbird? Son alternativos, ni compatible ni incompatible. La pregunta no tiene sentido.

Seguramente, necesitarás concentrarte en que se instale MPCStar con éxito. Cuando dijiste que la versión 1.00 tampoco previsualizaba, ¿qué pasó cuando intentaste? ¿Qué te dijo BitComet?

Saludos, siento mis malas explicaciones.Tengo que mejorar en esto.He de decirle que ya resolvi el problema y resulto ser la proteccion de datos de windows,así que la desbloqueé solo para mpcstar y pude instalarlo con éxito.De todas formas muchas gracias por su ayuda y paciencia.

Somcinc.

Greetings. I'm sorry about my bad explanations. I have to better [myself] in this.

I have to tell you that I resolved the problem and that it turned out to be the 'Windows' Data Protection'... so I unblocked it, only for MPCStar and was able to install it successfully. In any case, thank you for your help and patience.

Somcinc.