To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Integration of IDM with CometBird

xhtml

@xhtml

hhhmm i am really scared to see this post here.u know what happened??in da initial days when i joined here i submitted a post by name "how to integrate IDM with cometbird".i too submitted da same llink as u submitted now.ditto,,

n u know what happened ,,,da next day my post was deleted and i was banned in cometforums to submit any new post.for so many days i didnt get whats wrong with me and my post.n i was unable to even rise any doubts here since my acccount was inactivated.then i made PM to SOPHIA madam to activate my account.then she replied me "i activated your account.but i didnt understand y ur account was inactivated???"

thats da whole story.thats y i said i am very surprised to see this post here.anyways ur account is not inactivated.good for u n bad for me(at that time)

thanks Srini for yr experience :) I dont know y too but no other intention besides helping our friends if possible.

honestly i dont mind though this post is deleted, the admin pls do so.

however pls just dont deactivate my acct cos i m the only few CB users in Cambodia. i now persuaded one friend to be addicted with CB too.

hahah thanks and yes Srini... u always ahead as u ever shared it here. now i m scared too :)