To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

error Bitcomet

Ike

Hola a todos, no se si será cosa del nuevo Bitcomet no estable o ya estaba antes en la última versión 1.18, la cuestión es que instalé la versión en pruebas y mirando fuí a la parte superior derecha del programa,

Hello to all.

I don't know if it's something with the new non-stable BitComet, or if it was present in the last version (1.18), the thing is that I installed this version to try it and, while looking, I went to the top right of the program,

dibujo2d.jpg

justo el cursor se situa donde la imagen señala el programa lanza un mensaje de error y se cierra.

exactly where the cursor is situated in the image, the program launches an error message and closes.

dibujo3yg.jpg

He desinstalado por completo el programa y he instalado (importando el backup) de nuevo la versión estable 1.18 pero sige con el mismo error :o

El programa funciona como antes pero con ese leve inconveniente B)

I've completely uninstalled the program and have reinstalled (importing the backup) the 1.18 stable version, once more... but it continues with the same problem. :o

The program works as before, save for that small inconvenience. B)

Por cierto ¿anda muy lento el acceso al foro o es cosa mia? y de cuando en cuando me salta....

By the way, is the access to the forums very slow, or is it just me? Every so often I get this...

dibujocv.jpg

dibujo28.jpg

Se que no teneis nada que ver con el bitcomet passport pero llevo 2 dias que no se puede conectar :( ha alguien más le ocurre???

Un saludo :)

I know that you have nothing to do with BitComet Passport but, it's been 2 days that I haven't been able to connect. :( Does it happen to anyone else???

Regards. :)

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

es verdad el post es lento, ya intente un monton de veces subir este comentario, seguro q despues aparece 10 veces seguida, pero bueno..........

A mi me pasa lo mismo, solo que despues de 2 o 3 dias hoy cuando quise seguir descargando sin sing in, me aparecieron unos rombos al lado de los archivos y no me deja ni descargar ni subir.

Tenia la version anterior, la actualice por la ultima, y nada, todo sigue igual................

It's true. The [forums] are very slow. I already tried to upload this post a whole bunch of times... [i'm sure that, later, it'll appear 10 consecutive times, but, oh well...

The same thing happens to me, except that today, after 2 or 3 days, when I wanted to continue to download without signing in, there appeared some diamond shapes next to the tasks, and it won't let me either download nor upload.

I had the previous version, upgraded to the latest and nothing, everything remains the same.......

post-56440-12662462124662.jpg

Hola,

No sois los únicos que estáis experimentando problemas... nos está ocurriendo a todos (sin excepción).

Acabo de lograr (después de tropicientas veces) hacer un post explicando qué es lo que pasa pero, me temo que hasta alrededor del día 20 de este mes, no se va a poder hacer nada (Ahora mismo son las fiestas de Primavera y Año Nuevo en la China - del 10 al 20 - donde están ubicados los servidores y, hasta que no vuelvan a "la oficina" todos los de allí, no pienso que se pueda corregir.) Podéis leer mi post aquí.

Ike, tu primer pregunta, mejor la dejo para el Equipo de Soporte Técnico.

debydeb666, lo que significan esos rombos grises, lo puedes leer aquí. Si te funcionaba mejor la versión anterior, no dudes en volver a ella (a veces pasa que no todas las versiones funcionan igual, con las configuraciones personales y únicas de cada cual).

Un saludo :)

Hi,

You're not the only ones that are experiencing problems... it's happening to all of us (without exceptions).

I've just managed (after umpteen times) making a post explaining what it is that's happening but, I'm afraid that, until the 20th of this month, there won't be anything that can be done. (Right now, they are celebrating the Spring Season and New Year in China - from the 10th to the 20th - where the servers are located and, until everyone over there returns "to the office", I don't think that it can be fixed.) You can read my post

here.

Ike, your first question, I'm going to best leave for the Tech Support Team.

debydeb666, you can read what those gray diamonds mean here. If the previous version worked better for you, don't doubt about going back to it (it sometimes happens that not all versions work the same way, with each person's personal and unique configuration.)

Regards. :)

@Ike: Well, which beta version do you use?

I'm using the last one and "wTorrent" is not present at all in the list of index search engines you show you've clicked on, in your screenshot.

This looks like the remnants of an old installation. Have you performed a clean install?

If you haven't you should do it, but export your downloads and settings first.

@Ike: ¿Cuál versión beta usas?

Yo estoy usando la última y "wTorrent" no está presente en la lista de motores de búsqueda que tú muestras que has picado (hecho clic), según tu captura de pantalla.

Parece que esto son restos de alguna antigua instalación. ¿Has efectuado una instalación 'limpia'/desde cero?

De no ser así, deberías hacerlo pero, primero, salvaguarda tus descargas y configuraciones (expórtalos a otra ubicación).

Hola Ike:

.- Lo primero de todo , saludar a toda la gente del foro y especialmente a cassie,

La verdad es que por motivos que ahora no vienen a cuento, llevaba bastante tiempo sin pasearme "por estos lares", y la verdad ... se echaba ya de menos.

Ike, en cuanto al problema que describes, te diré que el BitComet lleva arrastrando este problema desde versiones muy anteiores a la tuya. Este era precisamente uno de las anomalias que figuraban en mi libreta de cosas por hacer desde el año pasado, y que por lo que antes comente, se han ido quedando en el tintero.

Aunque si bien es cierto que dicho problema no es esencialmente grave, ( aunque si molesto) , y en vista que nuestro buenos amigos de china, parece ser que, o bien no le prestan mucha atención, o bien, no se han percatado del mismo, ( cosa que me extraña ), nos proponemos a desmantelar el programa, e intentaremos buscar una solucion momentanea hasta que decidan resolverlo en su lugar de origen, que es donde se deberia hacer.

Por ultimo, y para no extenderme mucho, decite a ti cassie, que espero poder quedarme esta vez definitivamente con vosotros, e intentar ayudar en todo lo que esté dentro de mis posibilidades, y por supuesto, aprender de todos vosotros,

©Un saludo,问候 ;)

Hello, Ike.

First of all, greetings to everyone in the forum and, specially, to cassie.

The truth is that, due to reasons that don't bear any relevance now, it has been a while since I had visited around here, and honestly... I started to miss it.

Ike, inasfar as the problem that you describe, I can tell you that BitComet has had this problem since quite a number of versions, prior to yours. This was precisely one of the anomalies that appeared in my 'To-Do' list, since last year and, due to what I have previously said, have been left there, [accumulating dust].

Although, truth be told, said problem is not essentially serious (although annoying), and in view that our good friends in China, it seems, either have not paid much attention to it or have not been aware of it (something that would surprise me), we are willing to dismantle the program and try to find a temporary solution, until they decide to resolve it at its place of origin, which is where it should be done.

Lastly, and in order to not over-extend myself, I want to tell you, cassie, that I hope to stay, this time for good, with you, and try to help in any way that is within my possibilities - and, of course, learn from all of you.

©Regards,问候 ;)

cansogain, ¡cuánto tiempo, amigo! ¡Celebro verte por aquí!

Un abrazo. :)

cansogain, it's been quite a while, my friend! I'm very glad to see you around here!

Hugs. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hola a todos :) me quedo más tranquilo sabiendo que es del programa pues la molestia es mínima; pues la verdad greywizard es la que estaba en la web bitcomet como prueba antes de sacar la estable .19 :)

Acabo de actualizar a la 1.19 stable y seguro que hago caso del amigo cansogain desinstalo para realizar una instalación limpia, pues me pasa lo mismo :lol:

Un cordial saludo a todos y gracias por vuestras respuestas.

cansogain ya informaras de tus apaños ;)

Ike

Hello everyone :)

I'm more relaxed now, knowing that it's due to the program, as the bother is minimal.

Greywizard, the truth is that it's the ["testing"/beta] one that was at the BitComet website, before releasing the stable 1.19 :)

I've just upgraded to the 1.19 stable [version] and am sure that I'll heed our friend, cansogain, and uninstall [it], so that I can do a clean install - as the same thing is happening to me :lol:

A warm greeting to all, and thank you for your replies.

cansogain, let us know with regards to your fixes ;)

Ike