To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Luz amarilla

Saludos:

Me gustaria saber si alguien ha logradocambiar la luz amarilla del Bitcomet? He intentado todo lo que me indican en la seccion de ayuda y sin obtener resultados. Alguien me podria orientar al respecto. Soy nuevo en este menester. Le agradecere de corazon sus sugerencias al respecto.

Un abrazo con mis deseos de un feliz fin de semana.

campesino50.

Greetings.

I'd like to know if anybody has achieved changing the yellow light in BitComet. I've tried everything that is indicated in the Help section, without obtaining any results. Could someone steer me [in the right direction]? I'm new at this. I'll appreciate your suggestions wholeheartedly.

A hug with my wishes for a happy weekend.

campersino50

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Pienso que no has debido de entender (o leer) la respuesta que te di, en tu primer post/commentario, aquí.

Te dije que lo más probable es que fuese un cortafuegos que no estaba bien configurado. Te incluí un enlace para que pudieses leer sobre ello, en el caso de usar un rúter (como no especificabas...). También te indiqué que si no entendías o tuvieses alguna duda, que crearas otro post - en el Foro de Soporte Técnico - asegurándote de incluir todo esto .

Ahora, ¿tú que has hecho? Has duplicado tu pregunta original (algo que molesta a más de uno) en un sitio inadecuado (lo he tenido que mover yo aquí - Soporte Técnico). No has empezado ningún otro post, donde incluyeses las información más básica de tu sistema ni tu configuración. Ni siquiera nos dices cuál versión de BitComet estás usando.

Me gustaria saber si alguien ha logradocambiar la luz amarilla del Bitcomet?

Sí. La gran mayoría de nuestros usuarios (por no decir todos).

He intentado todo lo que me indican en la seccion de ayuda y sin obtener resultados.

¿De verdad? ¿Qúe (los pasos), exactamente, es lo que has intentado?

Soy nuevo en este menester.

Al igual que todos los demás (sin excepción), en algún momento... pero eso no te exculpa de no seguir las sugerencias que se te ofrecen.

Hasta que no puedas aportar los mismos datos que se le piden a cualquiera que tenga una pregunta, me temo que no habrá nada que ofrecerte.

Un saludo.

I think that you have not understood (or read) the reply that I gave you, in your first post, here.

I told you that the most probable cause was that of having a firewall which wasn't properly configured. I included a link for you, so that you could read about it, in the case of using a router (since you didn't specify...). I also told you that if you didn't understand or had any doubts, to start another post - in the Tech Support Forum - making sure to include all of this.

Now, what have you done? You have duplicated your original question (something that bothers more than one person) in an inadecuate place (I had to move it here - Technical Support). You have not started any other post where you have included the most basic information about your system nor your setup. You haven't even told us which version of BitComet you are using.

I'd like to know if anybody has achieved changing the yellow light in BitComet

Yes. The great majority (if not all) of our users.

I've tried everything that is indicated in the Help section, without obtaining any results.

Really? What (the steps), exactly, have you tried?

I'm new at this.

The same as everyone else (without exceptions), at some point in time... but that does not excuse you for not following the suggestions that are offered to you.

Until you can provide the same data that is asked of every person that has a question, I'm afraid that there won't be anything to offer you.

Regards.