To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Recien ingresado

saludos a todos:

soy de Puerto Rico. Recien ingresando al foro. Me gustaria saber si me pueden ayudar. Mi indicador de luz esta en amarillo y no he logrado cambiarlo. Ni con la informacion que me da en ayuda.

Alguien podria ayudarme al respecto.

Un abrazo.

Greetings to all.

I'm from Puerto Rico and have just joined the forum. I'd like to know if you can help me.

My status light is yellow and I haven't managed to change it, not even with the information provided in the Help [section].

Could someone help me with this?

Hugs.

Edited by cassie
Read post, replied... but forgot to type the translation... sorry. (see edit history)

¡Hola, campesino, y bienvenido! welcome.gif

Te diré que para cualquier duda y/o problema, deberías de exponerlo en la sección de 'Soporte Técnico' y siempre aportando lo que nosotros consideramos Esencial.

Te todas formas, la luz amarilla normalmente significa que existe un cortafuegos que está impidiendo que ciertos usuarios (pares deseables), se comuniquen con tu cliente. Para leer más sobre esta situación, por favor leer aquí.

Un saludo.

Hello, campesino, and welcome! welcome.gif

Let me tell you that for any doubt and/or pproblem, you should make a post in the Tech Support section, and always provide what we consider to be Essential.

In any case, the yellow light normally means that there is a firewall somewhere that is preventing certain users (desirable peers) from contacting with your client. To read more about this situation, please read here.

Regards.