To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

P90X video torrent not working properly

fresquito1

Hello, my name is Freddy and it is my first time downloading with bitcomet, my cousin send me the links on how to download P90X complete dvd program it took me 7 days to download 7.88gb, after downloading all the files and folders it tells me i have to download Winrar in order to unzip the files and see the videos, i downloaded winrar and unziped the files, the only thing that on each folers there are about 12 files, when winrar unzip them doesn't unzip individual files it takes all files at once and makes 1 movie player but only plays the first file of the 12. i get sound but i do not get the video, i hear i should download VDL but i am not sure if that will help. Any one has any ideas?

... but only plays the first file of the 12.

Who plays it?

And how did you come to this conclusion?

i get sound but i do not get the video

Just above you said it plays the file. So, which is what? Does it play it or it doesn't?

...i hear i should download VDL but i am not sure if that will help. Any one has any ideas?

I haven't got any idea what VDL is. Can you enlighten us?

As for the rest of your issue, we also don't know what file type are you trying to play, what codec it uses and in what player are you attempting to play it.

As I mentioned in the reply to your private message, we need to know exactly what files you have. I don't know what p90x is, nor do I care, the problem is you have video files, but your the only one here that knows what type of video you have, because you haven't told us.

Please list the full file names with extensions. Also a link to where you got the torrent could help us to gather some of this info, since your not really understanding we need to know the type of video files, not the content of those files. A movie (for example), can be encoded into dozens of different types of video formats, compressed archives, disc images etc... and telling us the name of that movie is meaningless and won't help you, we need to know the file names at least, and any other info you have.