To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Is there a user's manual available to download?

I am new! It takes an awful lot for me to admit that in any way shape or form having reached three score years on this earth, raised a family, retired from the armed services and earned a masters degree. Nevertheless, understanding how nearly disgustingly replete with complexity this world has become, being well aware of the vastness of the technically savvy population with whom I am at mercy, and not wanting to become at best a fool and at worst a bug in anyone's personal anatomy, I ask the question with utter humility and sincerity. If there are materials available that I can access on my own and digest at my leisure, I'd be very appreciative if someone could point me to ALL of them. Yes, I do have a specific issue in mind at the moment. I dread, however, that the process is analogous to asking where the restroom is and then having to attend a half-day symposium on the topic of locating restrooms before coming toward closely approaching knowing relief. Yet I will iterate my specific question in my very next - separate - post. Thanks!

Edited by Gynbeck (see edit history)

If you're trying to understand bittorrent itself, the place to start is the developers section at bittorrent.org, but this assumes a pretty high level of technical expertise. If you're wanting an answer to a specific question, then you are probably best of with Google and working with their advanced search, to refine your question.