To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

My "list all tab" function went back to default way...

Hey guys, how do I change the "list all tabs" to show all the tabs in a giant frame as large thumbnails? When I first installed cometbird, that's how the "list all tabs" button used to show all tabs. It did an automatic upgrade to 3.6.8 and ever since that, it NOW shows all the tabs in a row from top to bottom like firefox does. How can I set it back so that it shows all the tabs in one giant thumbnail frame like it used to?

I believe that's an add-on. If you updated and the add-on wasn't compatible with the version you updated to, it would have this effect. Check your add-on's (from the Tools menu) and see if the one that does this has been disabled. If so, check to see if there's an update available.

I believe that's an add-on. If you updated and the add-on wasn't compatible with the version you updated to, it would have this effect. Check your add-on's (from the Tools menu) and see if the one that does this has been disabled. If so, check to see if there's an update available.

Uh, what's the NAME of the add on?

Well now, I wouldn't know -- seeing as it's your system and all. Perhaps you should look at the ones you have installed, or you could use the add-on search function to search for extensions that do what you describe?