To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

luz amarilla

hola buenas soy nuevo en bitcomet y queria saver como se pone la luz amarilla en verde q me va lentisimo, les agradeceria que me lo dijeran paso a paso puesto q en esto no soy muy abierto, muchas gracias att.

un saludo

Hello and greetings.

I'm new to BitComet and would like to know how to change the yellow light to green, as it goes really slow for me.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me, step by step, because I'm not very knowledgeable in this. Thank you very much.

Regards.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, anyelo, y bienvenido. :)

Cuando tengas alguna pregunta, primero tienes que proporcionar lo que consideramos '>Esencial y poder incluir la máxima cantidad de información detallada (resultados de pruebas de velocidad, los ajustes que estás usando, qué Tutorial/es has seguido, etc.) posible - cuanta más mejor.

Lo primerito: cuando instalas un cliente (ya sea BitComet o cualquier otro), no debes dejarlo "tal cual", ya que nunca le sacarás el máximo rendimiento que puedes. Tienes que configurarlo de acuerdo a la configuración específica de tu sistema.

La luz amarilla que ves es indicativo de que existe algún cortafuegos que está impidiendo que otros pares (clientes) se puedan conectar contigo, lo que limita cómo de rápida va a ser tu descarga. Tendrás que encontrarlo y configurarlo para que tengas un puerto de escucha abierto. Bajo ninguna circunstancia desactives todos y cada uno de tus cortafuegos (se te llenará tu sistema de "indeseables", en cuestión de minutos).

¿Cómo hacer esto? Tranquilo, no es tan difícil como aparenta... aquí tenemos una excelente Guía (entre muchas otras) que te ayudará conseguir justo eso. Sólo tienes que seguirla, paso a paso (y sin saltarte ninguno).

Si sigues teniendo dificultades, vuelve aquí (pero no te olvides la información Esencial) y cuéntanos - con sumo detalle - lo que te estaba dando problemas.

Un saludo. :)

Hello, anyelo, and welcome. :)

Whenever you have a question, you first have to provide what we consider the Essentials and be able to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

The very first thing: whenever you install a new client (whether it be BitComet or any other), you should not leave it "as is" (default settings), as you will never be able to get the maximum performance out of it that you can. You will have to configure it, in accordance to your own specific system's setup.

The yellow light that you are seeing is indicative that there is a/some firewall that is preventing other peers (clients) from connecting with you, thus, limiting how fast your download is going to be. You'll have to find it and configure it, so that you have an open listen port. Under no circumstances disable each ad every firewall that you have (your sistem will fill up with "undesirables", in a matter of minutes).

How to do this? Relax, it's not as hard as it appears... here, we have an excellent Guide (amongst many others) that will help you achieve just that. Just follow it, step by step (and without skipping any of them).

If you continue having difficulties, come back here (but don't forget the Essentials) and tell us - in explicit detail - what was giving you trouble.

Regards. :)