To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Axxo Dl's

JackU1

If you Dl Movies as let's say IRONMAN2. you'll always get a .htm that directs you in a choose of 3 Games? while the 1. Tab says he's waiting for aproval. In 1 of these thre hints i saw posts with warning about people appear and saying you wich Modem-Ip Time and how long it took for this particular file they Dl'ded ?

Possible?

Forget It?

I didnt got that approval, after which i should have become the rar PW e-mailed...

But I'm wondering about other people's expiriences with that...

THX.

If you're talking about "video" files in passworded rar format, that could mean 3 things:

1. You're violating this forum's rules (second rule, actually) of witch you approved upon signing-up for this forum.

2. You're talking about one of the most used strategies of anti-p2p organizations, malware, spyware (etc) spreaders and, of course, spammers.

3. You'll never get what you want this way, just scammed.

It's just my imagination, and you're not talking about such things here, right? :unsure:

• 3 months later...

<_< right ! And yeah, if it is fact that i am not very understandable,then i apprecchiate your replys even more :)

so i will study, and watch better where (and in wich form) i will put my posts. ok ;)

Thx, your doing a great job, and i amlooking foorward to be allowed to reply at topics someday...

PS: I would also like to upload an Avatar, if i might do so. untill the next njoying visit i will have here, Bye.