To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

[NEW] MPCStar 4.8 has been released

Lucy26

Dear all,

MPCStar 4.8 has been released, you can now download it HERE.

Changelog

MPCSTAR v4.8 (2010.09.02)

[PLAYER] media key can be set as global hot key

[PLAYER] media key works when main window minimized

[PLAYER] add GUI translation

[codeC] MEncoder not install properly in v4.7

[codeC] RealMedia codec cannot be loaded in certain situation in v4.7

Please feel free to try this version, and leave your feedback, suggestions, and bug reports here.

All previous versions of MPCStar can be found here.

Regards,

The BitComet Team

Still the same problem in version greater than 4.6 ...

What on Earth are you talking about?

These guys are software programmers not mediums. Do you really believe that they will magically learn what your problem is and then solve it?

I'm having the same problem I've been writing about since 4.6: Every time I try to play a DVD or video file, the new releases crash and I have to uninstall and reinstall 4.5 since it plays video without a hitch. Is anyone going to figure out the crashing upon playing? This is getting frustrating not being able to get the newest release because it just doesn't work when doing what it's supposed to do.

Hi

i have a problem with versions of MpcStar lager than 4.5, at version 4.6,4.7.and the new.4.8 every time if i will open a videofile mpcstar opends and directly shut down with a error message : that there was a problem to open mpcstar and it is sending error report. Can this be fix please

i have windows vista home premium 32bits

till version 4.5 all worked fine, from version 4.6 on, starting problems to open.

Thanks FG

Edited by FaceGey0 (see edit history)

Hey guys, can you please send the crash.zip to me? My email is lu.liu@bitcomet.com

If you use Vista/Win7, crash.zip can be found here: %SystemDrive% \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\tigerpalyer

If you use Win XP, crash.zip can be found here: %SystemDrive% \Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\tigerpalyer

Thanks.

4.8 works fine and flawlessly for me, on all file types, on XP SP3.

If it doesn't work for you, clearly there must be something about your system that it has a problem with. But if you don't do anything about that except complain that it doesn't work, chances are it will take the developers much longer to find and fix the problem, if indeed they ever do.

Right there on the MPCStar home page, there is a link that says, "Download Old Versions". Click on that, to download any older version ever released.

That wasn't even difficult to find. I'm kinda getting the feeling that some of you guys won't lift a finger to help yourselves, here.