To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Bug report

I wish cometplayer could be as clean as mpcstar but there are just too many bugs on my win7 64-bit system.

first, the repeat/shuffle feature don't work sometimes.

2nd, it goes into crazy mode without any clear reason. It keeps jumping to next song constantly and I can't do anything to stop it. It lasts 5sec to 30sec and it stops.

version is 0.6, the one came with mpcstar4.8

actually i didn't plan to install it but it just happened to be installed..

anyway i need a mp3player for my new system and i was hoping this cometplayer would be the one.

or i'll have to get stupid ttplayer or winmap instead.

Can you please send the crash.zip to me? My email is lu.liu@bitcomet.com

If you use Vista/Win7, crash.zip can be found here: %SystemDrive% \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\cometpalyer

If you use Win XP, crash.zip can be found here: %SystemDrive% \Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\cometpalyer

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all. It's been awhile and I'm using the 0.7 version. I just discovered yesterday that this problem still exists. I was having only 2 songs playing with both "shuffle" and "repeat" on while doing housework. It was working fine for about 1hour. Then all of a sudden, it won't continue (the repeat or shuffle function stopped working although they were still showed on). I didn't even touched my computer during that hour.

So basically, cometplayer will refuse to repeat or shuffle for no reason at no particular timing.

Is it possible that the player was doing some feedback stuff at some point and you guys somehow messed up the handler?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

My Cometplayer is not anymore showing the lyrics.

I tried to uninstall and re-installing the program, still

nothing happens.

I downloaded the latest flash player thinking that it could be

the flash player, but still no go.

I don't know how to fix it.

Please help!