To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Puerto de escucha imbloqueable

Hola!

De antemano decir q llevo AÑOS usando bitcomet sin mayores problemas, pero... Todo tiene un pero :D

Uso la versión 1.23 de bitcomet bajo Windows Vista detrás de un router zyxel con linea ADSL de seis megas de telefónica, uso el antivirus de Windows ( Windows Defender) y el firewall de Windows. Espero no olvidarme de algún dato esencial, tengo el puerto de escucha ( en mi caso el 65535 ) abierto en mi router zyxel, así como la excepción hecha en el firewall de Win.Sin embargo no consigo q se conecte con luz verde y los pares se conectan todos en modo local ( lo que revisando foros significa que no esta convenientemente abierto el puerto de escucha ). Insisto, NO uso mas que el firewall y defender de Windows y el puerto esta abierto en mi router. ¿ Qué se me está escapando? Revisando los procesos que corren en mi pc no consigo detectar ninguno que use el mismo puerto (ya sería coincidencia) ni ninguno que me bloquee el uso del bitcomet y el defender por lo que puedo configurar no interfiere en el bitcomet. Gracias por la paciencia que demostráis, sin gente como vosotros la estupidez sería la pandemia del siglo XXI

Hello!

First off, I want to say that I've been using BitComet for YEARS, without mayor problems, but... Everything has a "but" :D

I use BitComet 1.23, with Windows Vista. I'm behind a Zyxel router with a 6MB ADSL connection from Telefónica. I use Windows Defender antivirus and Windows firewall. I hope that I don't forget some important specification... I have the listen port (in my case, 65535) open in my Zyxel router, as well as an exception in Windows' firewall. However, I'm not able to get the green light and the peers that connect are Local (which, going over the forums, means that the listen port isn't conveniently open). I insist, I ONLY use Windows's Defender and firewall, and the port is open in my router. What am I missing?

Going over the running/active processes in my computer, I'm not able to detect any that will use the same port (it sure would be a coincidence) nor any that will block the usage of BitComet and, from what I can deduct, Defender doesn't interfere with BitComet.

Thank you for the patience you show. Without people like you, stupidity would be the epidemic of the 21st Century.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Two processes cannot share a port. If this were the problem, BitComet would refuse to start. telling you that it cannot listen on the designated port, then stopping.

Your problem is, fundamentally, that you have a firewall blocking your listen port.

You believe that your computer and software are correctly configured, so test that by temporarily connecting the computer directly to the modem, bypassing the router. Remember to reconfigure your network settings for DHCP when you do this.

If you now get remote connections, then your router was not correctly configured. If you still don't get them, then there is still a firewall blocking the port. (That doesn't mean that your router is correctly configured, though.)

You can try disabling the Windows firewall, but remember that it takes more time to take a shower than it does to become infected, so make your test very brief. IF you are certain that you have disabled all of the software firewalls and still find yourself blocked, then your connection itself is probably firewalled by your ISP. In that case there's nothing you can do about it.

If you are certain that's not the case, then there must be another firewall you're unaware of, and you will have to keep looking until you find it.

Dos procesos no pueden compartir un mismo puerto. Si este fuese el problema, BitComet rehusaría empezar, indicándote que no podía escuchar a través del puerto designado por ti, y se detendría.

Tu problema, fundamentalmente, es que tienes un cortafuegos bloqueando tu puerto de escucha.

Crees que tu PC y software están configurados correctamente, así que compruébalo conectando, temporalmente, tu PC directamente al módem, sin pasar por el rúter. Acuérdate de configurar tus ajustes de red para DHCP, de nuevo, cuando hagas esto.

Si ahora obtienes conexiones "Remotas", significa que tu rúter no estaba configurado correctamente. Si todavía no los obtienes, es que sigue existiendo un cortafuegos que bloquea el puerto (aunque, esto tampoco significa que tu rúter esté configurado de forma correcta, necesariamente).

Puedes intentar inhabilitando el cortafuegos de Windows, pero recuerda que se tarda más tiempo en darse una ducha rápida, que en infectarse, así que asegúrate de que esta prueba es muy breve. Si estas completamente seguro que has inhabilitado todos y cada uno de los cortafuegos que puedas tener en tu sistema, pero sigues estando bloqueado, entonces cabe decir que tu conexión, en sí, probablemente esté detrás de un cortafuegos de tu ISP. En dicho caso, no hay nada que tú puedas hacer, al respecto.

Sin embargo, si estás seguro de que ese no es tu caso, entonces tiene que haber otro cortafuegos sin tu saber de su existencia, en cuyo caso, tendrás que seguir buscando hasta que lo encuentres.

Bueno, gracias por tu respuesta, el router está bien configurado ya que los otros programas de descarga (emule por ejemplo) funcionan perfectamente. No entiendo lo de saltarme el router, como me conecto entonces? He deshabilitado el firewall de Windows ( lo se,corre riesgo mi integridad fisica y mental) y aún así no he conseguido conectarme correctamente, cada vez creo con mas fuerza que telefónica nos está capando los puertos, de todas formas he probado con muchos puertos de escucha y ninguno me funciona, ¿como es posible que telefónica me bloquee TODOS los puertos que configuro para el bitcomet?

Por último hago un llamamiento a tod@s los usuari@s de telefónica para que si tienen el mismo lo problema con bitcomet lo posteen aqui para que entre todos podamos conseguir una solución,gracias.

Well, thank you for your reply.

The router is properly configured, as the other downloading programs (E-mule, for example) work perfectly. I don't understand the part about bypassing the router - how do I connect [to the Internet], then?

I've disabled the Windows firewall (I know, my physical and mental intergity are at risk) and even yet, I've not been able to correctly connect - as time passes, I think more and more that Telefónica is throttling our ports. In any case, I've tried with many listen ports and none work for me. How is it possible that Telefónica can block ALL of the ports that I configure for BitComet?

Lastly, I call out to all of Telefónica's subscribers - if they have the same problem with BitComet, that they post it here so that, between all of us, we can reach a solution.

Thank you.

P2P programs will generally WORK without incoming connections, as will Bittorrent. They'll just be slower than they could be.

To bypass the router, you unplug the cable going from computer to router, unplug the cable going from router to modem, plug in computer-directly-to-modem. Then you reconfigure the computer network settings to use DHCP instead of your static IP.

As soon as you've tested, you need to put everything back the way it was.

Hmm. I notice you said nothing about setting a static IP address between the computer and router. If you didn't do that, then you are being blocked by the router's firewall most of the time. You need to take care of that first, since it may resolve all of your issues.

Los programas P2P generalmente funcionarán sin tener conexiones entrantes, al igual que Bittorrent. Es sólo que estos serán un tanto más lentos de lo normal.

Para rodear el rúter, desconectas el cable que va desde el PC al rúter, desconectas el cable que va desde el rúter al módem y conectas el módem directamente al PC. Después re-configuras los ajustes de red para que use DHCP, en vez de tu IP estática.

En cuanto hayas hecho las pruebas, necesitas volver a poner todo como estaba anteriormente.

Hmmm, me doy cuenta que no has mencionado nada sobre establecer una IP estática, entre el PC y el rúter. Si no hiciste esto, entonces estás siendo bloqueado por el cortafuegos del rúter, la mayor parte del tiempo. Necesitas ocuparte de eso, en primer lugar, ya que puede que resuelva todos tus problemas.

Por partes.

Voy conectado al router directamente, ¿modem? no tengo. Si, tengo ip configurada a mano en mi red local del tipo 192.168.x.x, con los puertos redirigidos en el router para mi direccion IP. No se a que te refieres con modem, tengo que reconocer que me he perdido porque voy conectado al router y el router va conectado a.... NADA ,le llega la conexión de telefónica. No he dicho que tengo el servicio TRIO de telefónica es decir, Tv, teléfono e internet, pero para bajar con el bitcomet desenchufo el imagenio asi que eso tampoco puede ser. En fín cada vez creo con mas fuerza que telefónica nos bloquea ciertos programas de descarga. Una vez más gracias por atender mis preguntas y enseñarme un poquito más de como funciona este programa de descargas

Let's go step by step.

I connect directly to the router. Modem? I don't have one.

I do have a manually-configured IP in my local network (of the 192.168.X.X type), with the ports forwarded in my router, for my IP address. I don't know what you mean by modem. I have to admit that I've gotten lost, as I'm connected to the router, and the router is connected to... NOTHING, just Telefónica's cable.

I haven't mentioned that I have the TRIO Package from Telefónica (TV, phone and Internet) but, in order to download with BitComet, I unplug Imagenio, so this couldn't be it, either.

Oh well, each day I believe more and more strongly that Telefónica blocks certain download programs.

Once again, thank you for seeing to my questions and teach me a little bit more about how this downloading program works.

Hola,

Bueno, ya veo que os entendéis de maravilla, así que yo me voy... es broma, jajaja. :lol:

Yo tengo algunas preguntillas para ti, artic_avenger, y algún que otro comentario, así que no te desanimes tan rápido, hombre, ¡que esto acaba de empezar! :)

Dices que llevas usando BitComet durante años, ¿cuál fue la última versión que no te dio problemas? ¿Tenías el TRIO con la versión anterior? ¿Siempre desenchufas la televisón/Imagenio cuando intentas descargar

Aunque no estoy cien por cien segura de tu versión del Windows Defender, ¿sabías que hay una versión del Defender que lleva su propio cortafuegos incorporado (aparte del Windows Firewall de "toda la vida")? ¿Es posible que tu versión sea esta?

Ah, para que te quedes un poquito más tranquilo... de momento, Telefónica no capa las conexiones (ni el programa de BitComet), al contrario de otros ISP (como ONO). Esto te lo digo porque yo llevo usando BitComet desde casi su inicio y también soy cliente de Telefónica (aunque, donde yo vivo, por desgracia, no está la conexión disponible, a la velocidad que tu tienes) - y no tengo problema alguno, en cuanto a bloqueos de puertos, etc. . :D

Un saludo. :)

Hello,

Well, I see that you understand each other marvelously, so I'll just leave... just kidding, hahaha. :lol:

I have a few questions for you, artic_avenger, and a comment, so don't give up so quickly, mate, this has just begun! :)

You say that you've been using BitComet for years, which was the last version that didn't give you problems? Did you also have TRIO with the previous version?

Althugh I'm not one hundre percent sure about your version of Windows Defender, did you know that there's one version of Defender that has its own built-in firewall (besides the "normal" Windows Firewall)? Is it possible that that is your version?

Oh, just so you can remain a little bit more relaxed... at the moment, Telefónica does not throttle connections (nor BitComet), as do other ISPs (such as ONO). I tell you this, as I've been using BitComet since its early days and am also a client of Telefónica (although, where I live, unfortunately, a connection with your speed is not available) - and I don't have any problems at all, inasfar as blocked ports, etc. . :D

Regards. :)

Buenaaaaas! Gracias por unirte a esta charla!

Al grano:

1.¿cuál fue la última versión que no te dio problemas?

Puntualmente bitcomet me suele ir como el culo, pero lo achaco a que siempre me bajo "rarezas" con muy pocos seeders, cuando me descargo cosas "comunes" con muchos seeders me baja mas o menos razonablemente, sí es verdad que hubo una temporada que se bloqueaba o no depende de como le diera, no te se decir que versión me fue mejor, ni lo recuerdo, se que empecé con una 0.XX (creo) y al principio iba bastante mejor que ahora

2.¿Tenías el TRIO con la versión anterior?

Llevo con trio mas o menos dos años. Creo que eso responde a la pregunta

3.¿Siempre desenchufas la televisón/Imagenio cuando intentas descargar?

Al principio inconsciente de mi no lo hacía, pero veía que mi ancho de banda me daba EXACTAMENTE la mitad del caudal que en teoría tenía contratado, hasta que un dia harto llamé a timofónica y me comentaron que MIERDAGENIO se me come EXACTAMENTE la mitad de mi ancho de banda. Desde entonces para cualquier cosa que requiera buen caudal, desenchufo el MIERDAGENIO, tanto como para descargas como para jugar online con otros soportes

4.Aunque no estoy cien por cien segura de tu versión del Windows Defender, ¿sabías que hay una versión del Defender que lleva su propio cortafuegos incorporado (aparte del Windows Firewall de "toda la vida")? ¿Es posible que tu versión sea esta?

Mi versión de Win Defender es la 1.1.1600.0. Ignoraba completamente que este cutre antivirus tuviera firewall, aunque de todas formas en el interfaz no existe ninguna forma de acceder a él y ni mucho menos crear escepciones en programas o procesos.

Resumiendo: Si me aseguras que TIMOFÓNICA no me capa nada, que el antivirus no me capa nada, que el router no me capa nada, que el firewall no me capa nada... ¿Debo ir a Lourdes? He de reconocer que había dejado de usar este programa debido a que generalmente, como te he comentado antes, mis descargas no entran dentro de los parámetros normales (como mucho 5 ó 6 seeders) en favor de otras formas de descarga que últimamente estan más en boga, pero hete aqui que quería descargarme el documental Zeitgeist en DVD y solo lo encontré a traves de Torrent, pero ahora que ya lo tengo, creo que dejaré de devanarme los sesos, ya me entiendes, aunque me pica el orgullo que una maldita aplicación haya podido conmigo.

Para acabar dejadme comentar la mejor virtud de este programa... sin duda su comunidad, su gente y su apoyo, gracias por intentarlo.

Helloooooo! Thanks for joining this discussion!

To the point:

@1

Actually,BitComet usually works awfully for me but, I chalk it up to the fact that I'm always downloading "rarities" that only have very few seeders. Whenever I download "normal" stuff with many seeders, it downloads fairly reasonably - it's true, though, that there was a time when it would freeze whenever it felt like it. I couldn't tell you which version worked best for me (I can't remember), but I know that I started off with a 0.XX (I think), and, at the beginning it worked much better than now.

@2

I've had TRIO for two years, more or less - I think that that answers the question.

@3

In the beginning, ignorant me didn't do it but, I started to see that my bandwidth was only (EXACTLY) half of what I had (in theory) contracted. One day, I had had enough and called Telefónica and they told me that Imagenio eats up exactly half of my bandwidth. Since then, whenever I need to have good bandwidth, I unplug Imagenio, both for downloading as well as for playing on-line with other [platforms/peripherics?].

@4

My version of WIN Defender is 1.1.1600.0. I had no idea that this ratty antivirus had a firewall, although, via its interface, there is no way to access it and, much less, create exceptions in programs or processes.

In summary:

If you assure me that Telefónica doesn't throttle anything, the antivirus doesn't throttle anything, the router doesn't throttle anything, the firewall doesn't throttle anything... Should I go to Lourdes? I have to confess that I had stopped using this program due to the fact that, generally, as I commented before, my downloads don't fall within the normal parameters (at most, 5 or 6 seeders), in favor of other forms of downloading that are, lately, more "in vogue"... but here I was, wanting to download the documentary "Zeitgeist" in DVD form, and could only find it through bittorrent. Now that I have, though, I think that I'll stop wracking my brain - you understand - although it prickles my pride that a damned application has beat me.

In finishing, let me say that the best virtue about this program is... without a doubt, its community, its people and their support. Thank you for trying.

In that case it's quite likely that you have a combination modem-and-router in a single box. You can confirm that by looking up the model number.

It should be possible to disable the router's firewall temporarily, so that you can check the connection. You don't want to do that for very long, and it's much better to use a firmware firewall like the router's. It is better than a software firewall because it can't crash, can't fail to start, can't be disabled or interfered with by other software, and doesn't take any memory or computer resources to run.

Disabling it should let you check the connection to see if you're still blocked, which would mean you have another firewall you don't know about and must find.

En ese caso, es más que probable que tengas una combinación de módem-y-rúter en una única caja. Puedes confirmarlo, buscando el número del modelo.

Es posible inhabilitar el cortafuegos del rúter temporalmente, para que puedas comprobar la conexión. No te interesa hacer eso durante mucho tiempo y es mucho mejor usar un cortafuegos de firmware, como el del rúter. Este es mejor que un cortafuegos de software porque no puede "estrellarse", rehusar arrancar, no puede ser desactivado ni interceptado por otro software, y no consume ni memoria ni recursos del PC, al funcionar.

Inhabilitándolo, te debería dejar comprobar la conexión, para ver si sigues bloqueado, lo cual significaría que tienes otro cortafuegos (del cual ignoras su existencia) y tienes que encontrar.

Todo entendido, tendré que investigar en la configuración del router/modem a ver si es posible desonectar el firewall interno. Estoy completamente de acuerdo en todo lo que has dicho tan sabiamente, mucho mejor un firewall externo, pero el bastardo se esconde muy bien. También estoy de acuerdo en que "ALGO" está bloqueando mi conexión pero no se donde, la pista del router/modem es la mejor que tengo hasta ahora, asi que seguiré el hilo. !Muchisimas gracias!

Revisando la configuración he encontrado esto:

Internet Security

Your device provides the following filter rules

Telnet Telnet traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN

FTP FTP traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN

TFTP TFTP traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN

Web Web traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN

SNMP SNMP traffic is blocked from the WAN

Ping. Ping traffic is blocked from the WAN/LAN

Ninguno de los filtros está activado

All understood. I'll have to investigate if it's possible to disconnect the internal firewall, in the modem/router's configuration. I completely agree with everything that you have so wisely said, much better than an external firewall, but the bast*rd hides really well. I also agree that "something" is blocking my connection, but I don't know where - the modem/router clue is the best that I have, for now, so I'll follow up [on that].

Thank you very, very much!

Revising the configuration, I found this:

Internet Security

Your device provides the following filter rules

Telnet Telnet traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN

FTP FTP traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN

TFTP TFTP traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN

Web Web traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN

SNMP SNMP traffic is blocked from the WAN

Ping. Ping traffic is blocked from the WAN/LAN

None of the filters are activated.

Those rules leave an open question about what happens with the rest of the ports. Each of the named services customarily operates on a particular port. That's not required, it's just customary, like having your web server on port 80 unless you specify otherwise. That's where I would normally look for your web server if you were running one. You'd have to tell me somehow, if you were running it on some other port.

So what "TFTP TFTP traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN" actually MEANS is that this rule, when activated, will block port number 69 (the usual and customary TFTP port.

That is, obviously, a whole different matter from actually checking what kind of traffic this is and blocking it if it's TFTP traffic, which is what that wording implies.

Ok, so that's port 69. There are 65,536 ports, what about the rest of them? We don't know. Maybe it says elsewhere, maybe it assumes you understand that all other ports are blocked.

Well, you say this filter, this blocking rule is not activated. Then the TFTP port should be unblocked. Ok, so try port #69 as your listen port and see if it's open.

But remember what I said about having multiple firewalls. Just because it's open on the router doesn't mean it's open on any other firewall.

Esas reglas dejan una pregunta abierta sobre lo que pasa con los puertos restantes. Cada uno de los servicios mencionados normalmente funciona a través de un puerto en particular. No es que sea imprescindible, sólo es de costumbre, como el tener tu servidor de red en el puerto 80, salvo que especifiques lo contrario. Ahí es donde yo normalmente buscaría tu servidor de red, si usases uno - si lo estuvieses usando en otro puerto, me lo tendrías que decir, de alguna forma.

Entonces, lo que actualmente SIGNIFICA "TFTP TFTP traffic is blocked from the WAN to the LAN" es que esta regla, cuando está activada, bloqueará el puerto número 69 (el que normalmente - y de costumbre - es el puerto TFTP).

Obviamente, eso es algo completamente distinto a comprobar explícitamente qué tipo de tráfico es y bloqueándolo si es del tipo TFTP (que es lo que esa frase implica).

De acuerdo, eso es para el puerto 69. Hay 65.536 puertos, ¿y qué de los demás? No lo sabemos. Quizás lo dice en alguna otra parte o, quizás supone que tú entiendes que todos los demás puertos están bloqueados.

Bueno, tú dices que este filtro, esta regla de bloqueo no está activado. Entonces el puerto TFTP tampoco debería estarlo. Vale, entonces prueba con el puerto número 69 como tu puerto de escucha y mira a ver si está abierto.

Eso sí, recuerda lo que dije sobre tener múltiples cortafuegos - sólo porque esté este abierto en el rúter, no significa que esté abierto en cualquier otro cortafuegos.

• 1 month later...

Hola artic avanger(un poco tarde pues el post es de octubre), no es que sepa mucho pero aveces (muuuuuy de vez encuando)tengo el mismo problema. Deduzco por esto

Sin embargo no consigo q se conecte con luz verde y los pares se conectan todos en modo local
que la luz que te marca es amarilla. Cuando mi bitcomet se pone tonto y tras varios intentos(5 ó 6) de "comprobar de nuevo" no consigo nada, pruebo de mapear los puertos UPNp,o borrar del firewall de windows las asignaciones de excepción para el bitcomet y ponerlas manualmente. Quizás sea una tonteria pero da la casualidad de que la luz salió verde.

Para tu información también tengo el trio de telefónica de 6 MG con el zyxsel p 660hw d1

S.O. XP profesional

Firewall el de Windows

BitComet 1.24

Pd: Todo esto teniendo bien configurado las asignaciones de puertos en el Router y la Ip fija como dices que tienes.Pregunta tonta ¿has probado otro puerto?

Espero que soluciones tu problema.

Un saludo

Ike

Hello, artic_avenger (a bit late, as the post is from october).

Not that I know very much but, every so often (but a veryyyy 'every so often') I have the same problem. Going by this

However, I'm not able to get the green light and the peers that connect are Local

, I assume that your light is yellow.

When my BitComet acts up and, after various attempts (5 or 6) to "check again" and not achieving anything, I try mapping the UPNP ports or deleting the exceptions for BitComet from the firewall and [re-]entering them manually. Perhaps it's silly but it so happens that the light turns green.

For your information, I also have Telefónica's 6Mb Trio through the Zyxel P660 HW D1, Windows XP Pro, Windows firewall and BitComet 1.24.

PS - All of this, while having the router's ports properly configured and the IP as Static, as you say that you have. Stupid question: have you tried another port?

I hope that you are able to solve your problem.

Regards.

Ike