To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

demonoid invitation code

seeksfriend

Hi everbody there. Its good to be a part of this forum. I need help. Can anyone send me invitation code to demonoid.com as i have to download software from this site. Can anyone out there has account in Demonoid.com. Waiting for the code guys. You can mail me the code on my mail (seeksfriend@yahoo.com)

I won't give you an invitation. I don't know you.

Inasmuch as I have some responsibility for the people I invite, if you misbehave or turn out to be a leech, I could get kicked off too.

All I know about you is that you suddenly joined this forum, never participated in anything, but started asking for handouts in a forum reserved for introducing yourself. That doesn't fill me with confidence that you'll conform to Demonoid's rules or be an asset to their community.

Just a quick question:

In the entire 8 minutes that it took you to make your post, after registering for the first time, did you happen to read this?...

This forum is not for trading/selling/buying items or services (including invitations to other sites), so do not create such posts or topics. They will be deleted. So will you.

It's actually posted in the Forum Terms & Rules...

*topic closed*