To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Descargas perdidas?

Aupa amig@s, felicidad para el año entrante, anta todo, mi pregunta o solicitud de indicación, versa sobre una serie de torrents:

-Capricornio Uno...............................99,6%

-La Leyenda de la Espada sin Sombra............98,8%

-La Sombra de la Espada........................85,5%

-Daredevil.....................................42,4%

-La Maldición de La Flor Dorada................81,0%

-Meltdown......................................99,4%

-Shadowman..................................... 6,2% (Gran Interés)

No quisiera perder estas descargas dado que llevo largo tiempo con ellas,si me dierais una indicación de donde poder solicitar la reactivación de las semillas o cualquier otro enfoque, os estarà myu agradecido. Un cordial saludo y mi mensaje de prosperidad.

Aupa amig@s, felicidad para el año entrante, anta todo, mi pregunta o solicitud de indicación, versa sobre una serie de torrents:

-Shadowman..................................... 6,2% (Gran Interés)

No quisiera perder estas descargas dado que llevo largo tiempo con ellas,si me dierais una indicación de donde poder solicitar la reactivación de las semillas o cualquier otro enfoque, os estarà myu agradecido. Un cordial saludo y mi mensaje de prosperidad.

Hello friends,congrats on a new year,my question is about a series of torrents:

-Shadowman..................................... 6,2% (Great Interest)

I wouldn't like to lose these downloads because I've had them on here for a long time. Could someone tell me how to ask someone to reactive the seeding or whatever needs to be done..I'd really appreciate it.

Hi, and sorry for the delay in getting your topic translated.

What you can do is go to the website where you got the torrents, or the torrent trackers website and post a request for them to be reseeded. This sometimes works, but not always. In the future I'd recommend checking to be sure there are seeders present in your torrents before you invest the time to download them. If there are no seeders, then look for another torrent that is more healthy.

Hola Intzu:

Necesitaría saber exactamente el motivo de la perdida de estos torrents,.. ¿Simplemente se pararon durante la descarga?, ¿desinstalaste tu BitComet e instalaste uno nuevo?, cuando buscas un torrent (cualquiera), y descargas el archivo (ese pequeñito que sale antes de la descarga), ¿lo ejecutas directamente o lo guardas y luego lo ejecutas?, con que navegador sueles efectuar la búsqueda de estos torrent? ... ¿qué sistema operativo tienes, Windows XP, Vista, W7?...etc...

Por favor, cuantos más datos, por insignificantes que te parezcan o incluso ridículos o fuera de lugar aportes, mejor podremos ayudarte.

Puede que todas estas preguntas te parezcan una tontería, pero te aseguro que pueden resultar muy útiles de cara a la búsqueda y/o forma de actuar con tu PC para intentar recuperar esos archivos.

No hay que dar nada por perdido aun. ;)

©Un saludo,问候

Disculpas por la traduccion a Ingles,

You forgive for the translation to English,

Hello Intzu:

He would need to know exactly the motive of the loss of these torrents,.. Simply did they stop during the discharge?: unistall your BitComet and did you install the new one?, when you look for a (any) torrent, and you unload the file (teeny-weeny that one that goes out before the discharge): do you execute it directly or keep it and then do you execute it?, with that navigator you usually carry the search of these torrent out? ... what operating system do you have, Windows XP, Vista, W7? ... etc...

Please, all the more information, for insignificant that seem to you or even ridiculous or out of place reach port, better we will be able to help you.

It is possible that all these questions look like to you a foolery, but I make sure to you that they can turn out to be very useful facing the search and/or way of acting with your PC to try to recover these files.

It is not necessary to give anything lost even. ;)

©regards,问候

Edited by cansogain (see edit history)

That's a pretty good example of why computer-based language translation isn't going to happen in your lifetime -- so wrong in so many ways, and yet arguably correct for each individual word choice. There is no automated way to conceptualize context, so the whole is pretty incomprehensible.

"Discharge" is a fair translation of "descargo", but an English speaker would say "download" in this context. -- especially as a "discharge" is how one gets out of the armed forces, or out of prison, and also describes what oozes out from a lesion or sore on the skin. The opportunity for misunderstanding is boundless. On the other hand, a transliteraton of "download" into "abajo-de-carga" does not work very well either.

Hola kluelos:

Me alegro de volverte a ver.

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo en lo referente a las traducciones asistidas por PC. Una traducción asistida jamás puede contextualizar una frase o a una referencia que a veces no tiene nada que ver con su significado real.

Como veras, lo único que he pretendido, mientras esperamos el retorno de cassie, es aportar la poca ayuda que pueda ofrecer, (aunque sea traduciendo en lo máximo de mis posibilidades este post), para que todo el foro en general pueda entender mínimamente el problema de intzu y así poderle ofrecer ayuda.

Por supuesto tengo muy claro que jamás me ganare la vida como traductor de idiomas :lol: , simplemente despejar un poco de trabajo que cassie se encontrara cuando vuelva.

Como te dicho antes, me alegro de volver a hablar contigo kluelos. ;)

©Un saludo,问候

=========================================================================================

Hello kluelos:

Glad to see you again.

I totally agree with you in relation to computer-assisted translation. A translation can never assisted a sentence context or a reference that sometimes has nothing to do with its real meaning.

As you can see, all I intended, as we await the return of cassie, is providing what little help you can offer, (albeit translated into the best of my chance this post), so that everyone can understand general forum minimally intzu problem of how we can offer assistance.

Of course I have very clear that I never make a living as a translator of languages :lol: , simply clear a bit of work to cassie is found when I return.

Like I said before, I am happy to talk to you kluelos ;)

©Regards,问候