To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

buying VIP

blackfoure

hello i wanted to test the vip service here but i cant get the free trial

so i would like to buy the 10g pack but the problem is that i cant pay with paypal/credit card /etc..

but i can pay with onecard or cashu

so is any of them available

please reply quickly

and thank you

im sorry if my english is bad im still a student ^^

Hi blackfoure, so why can't you complete the payment by credit card?

Would you please describe the problem you've come across?

So far, VIP Acceleration can only be purchased by Paypal or credit card.

You might find your friends or family who have Paypal/credit cards for help.

They can help you complete the payment and you can pay them cash back.

I'm pretty sure he means that he doesn't have a major credit card, or a bank account that Paypal will accept (or possibly is one of the many, many people who dislike/distrust Paypal).

Credit cards are very rare in the Middle East, and North Africa. People are culturally disposed not to trust them, so banks don't get much penetration there. The Cashu card he mentions, which is more of a debit card, is more popular for that reason.

Right now, VIP Acceleration can only be purchased by Paypal or credit card.

You probably need to find your friend who has a visa/master etc to help you with the VIP package purchase.

If other methods of payment are put into use in the future, we will notice our users on VIP Acceleration website. :)

• 1 month later...

The system acts as a peer with a very fast connection, which downloads from the swarm and uploads to you.

VIP acceleration will help your speed only in situations where that setup would help you -- which means that you must have significant unused bandwidth.

If you have a connection with 1250 KB/s down, and are only using, say, 100 KB/s of it, then VIP could help you in that situation.

If you have a connection with 125 KB/s down and are using all of it, then VIP won't help you at all. It can't magically increase your bandwidth. It only helps you use what you're not already using.

• 1 month later...

I would really appreciate if sometime in the near future the Admins will work on making "Paysafe" option for $$ transaction avalable; i also distilled the forum and understand there is only paypal and cred card for now... To make the long story short: there is a collective need for it or some other safer method.

I am not expecting the admins to answer me and also do not want them to do so; JUST THINK ABOTU IT.

thnx

I don't mind answering you, but please understand that this forum is staffed by volunteers who support these freeware products to contribute to the community, so we cannot make these decisions.

Please provide more information about this service, where it's located, do they do business in China, and who to contact about making an account. I personally never heard of it.

Also, a credible reason why this is necessary would seem reasonable to ask.

This issue has come up before, elsewhere.

In middle eastern countries, it's pretty uncommon to have a personal credit card. I hadn't known this. It's a cultural thing, as I understand it. The upshot is that they use a couple of completely different systems which don't exist in the USA, that I'd never heard of before.

There is also a great deal of antipathy towards PayPal out there, at least some of which is pretty hard to disagree with.

I think BitComet does need to be open to alternative payment systems worldwide. The main difficulty is finding out what they are. The best thing you can do, if you want another payment system, is to provide a link to it so the powers-that-be can find out more about it, including what they would need to do in order to set it up.

• 3 weeks later...

*edit by staff*

ภาษาอังกฤษ เพียงกรุณา

English only please.

We don't allow members to post in language our staff cannot read and therefore are unable to moderate. At this time we do not support the Thai language.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure he means that he doesn't have a major credit card, or a bank account that Paypal will accept (or possibly is one of the many, many people who dislike/distrust Paypal).

Credit cards are very rare in the Middle East, and North Africa. People are culturally disposed not to trust them, so banks don't get much penetration there. The Cashu card he mentions, which is more of a debit card, is more popular for that reason.

Sir this is eaxly like paypall only other company and other bussniss model look at there officall website >> https://www.cashu.com/