To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Problems with audio 2 of new versions of MPCStar

One major strength of MPCStar is the flexibility to switch between audio 1 and audio 2 tracks. However, the recent releases of 5.1 and 5.2 seem to have "diaallow" the switch. I am no longer able to switch from audio 1 to audio 2. When I reverted back to 4.8 (kind of randomly choosing 4.8), the flexibility returned. Could anyone please advise? Thanks very much in anticipation.

Thank you for reporting this. If you could provide a small sample of the video with multiple audio channels that doesn't work, I'll forward it to the development team. There have also been other issues with 5.x versions, so it might take a while to get it all sorted out. In the meantime we usually recommend 4.9, but if 4.8 works, then by all means stick with it. When a new version is released, check the release notes and all bug fixes should be listed, so then you can know if your problem is possibly fixed.

Thanks very much for your very prompt reply and suggestion. Those video files are quite big and they are downloaded from some of the bt web sites on Chinese movies with both Mandarin and Cantonese sound tracks, e.g.,

http://bbs.btwuji.com/read.php?tid-306260-fpage-5.html

Since it is not feasible for me to provide the video, I having provided the URL above.

As I said before, I merely chose 4.8 as I was not sure if 4.9 might have the same problem of not being able to switch from Audio 1 to Audio 2.

Thanks again for your help.