Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Just Wondering?????

clean76

Just a thought, but I have no idea what

dre beats ear buds(tours)

Or

htc incredible s

is. so if I was inclined to try to look for something for you, I'd have to research each of these.

My suggestion is if your asking someone to help you, that you provide accurate information about the devices you're asking about, including model numbers, manufacturer, etc...

ps. I'd also recommend posting in an android forum, if you want a fair chance of finding someone who can help you.

Why bother responding then? There are other people than yourself that do know what they are and how to use them! And I have gone on android forums for this info, but I figured that seeing that BitComet is where I do the majority of my downloading from, maybe another member would have some info for me! Quit being a smart-a**! You are not the only one who knows a thing or two about whats going on! Don't answer unless you got an answer that might help!!!! Thats how people learn!

I responded to help you. When asking for help it's best to provide as much information as possible.

The facts are I was not being a "smart-a$$", but calling a staff member a smart a$$ has just got you a warning on your account.

Do it again and your gone!

Despite your utter and uncalled for rudeness, I'll tell you that the playback controls (ControlTalk) on your EARPHONES are made specifically for IPhones/IPods, so the chances of them working on your HTC phone are pretty slim, even though you paid 200$ (!) for them.

How do I know this? Google is your friend.

You're better off asking about this on the Android forums...