To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

complete download file automaticly removed from the list complete

speedy007ingrid

hello,

if im downloading a movie and its ready then i remove the task from the active list,

so it only stand in the `download complete` list, but now that list is empty,

the files are on the hard disk but i want to keep them in the `complete` list.

so i can see clearly where i keep all the files, (have difrent save as locations)

does anyone know how bitcommet removed automaticly the list? or cleaning up?

and how i can get the files in the complete list back?

hope you can help me

first of all Bitcomet won't manage different lists for different status of tasks,there is no such option. it's just view option on the left hand side or in the upper task filter , when you click on the desired view it will show what you want.

post-54333-13135078299187.png

so if you remove a task from the list it won't be shown in any view.now in you case torrent history might be of some use,check the torrent history.

So, basically what you're saying is that you are a leecher? Once you finished the download, instead of seeding (at least for a while) you just remove the task?

If that's the case, you'd better start learning about seeding and change your downloading habits. If I misunderstood what you say just ignore this.

Anyway, as the above user said, if you removed the task yourself then why do you expect to still find it in the Task List?

The Active, Completed, Downloading choices on the left are just filters (viewing modes) of the same Task List. I.e. you can choose to see the whole list or just the active tasks, etc.

• 1 year later...

So, basically what you're saying is that you are a leecher? Once you finished the download, instead of seeding (at least for a while) you just remove the task?

If that's the case, you'd better start learning about seeding and change your downloading habits. If I misunderstood what you say just ignore this.

Anyway, as the above user said, if you removed the task yourself then why do you expect to still find it in the Task List?

The Active, Completed, Downloading choices on the left are just filters (viewing modes) of the same Task List. I.e. you can choose to see the whole list or just the active tasks, etc.

hello greywizard,

when i post this question (aug 2011) i had this program for a few days and it was my first time so in that time i dont know how it is,

but now more than a year later i know i must seed for min share rate (in dutch: deelverhouding) on 5,

i set the completed file on antother external drive, but if i want to seed, than i must first download it again,,

i set completed files in a other drive otherwise my pc has only 100 gb so thats in download memory of movies verry quickly full,

and i cannot have always a external drive connected to my computer..

now you know why and i found out after a couple weeks how it works,

greetings