To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Cometbird 7.0.1 CometMarks not working?

I am haveing trouble loggin in Cometmarks in cometbird 7.0.1 ....I enter my login and password nothing haveens and when i click "Show Logging" it displays

[2011-11-26 09:49:05] TypeError: CometMarksKernel is undefined

[2011-11-26 09:49:08] TypeError: CometMarksKernel is undefined

[2011-11-26 09:54:09] TypeError: CometMarksKernel is undefined

Is this bug in this version? Shd i wait for new version?

why don't update this good tool for some mounth

Probably because it's a lot of work to do for free, only to have firefox scrap their current version 3 and release version 4, then version 5, then version 6, then version 7, then version 8, and each time rendering all extensions and all the work done to make them useless.

Why don't you just use a version that it does support?

ps. perhaps complain over in mozilla forum, they are the ones who broke it, not us.

I too hope they find time to get caught up on development, but I can understand the frustration when all your work is made obsolete because someone at mozilla decided a new version number would make their software look better. I also don't think there is any valid reason why they can't make the next version able to use extensions for a current version, they just arbitrarily disable them all, forcing the publishers to redo all their work.

Firefox is definitely a great software and compelling reason for its

with the optimistic scenario maybe worked malicious software with this plugin

In another case, with delete cometmarks users will use from firefox sync and i think firfox dislike your software and like develop firefox sync