To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

VIP Accelerator not working today?

Olejacknife

• 10 months later...

First, sorry for all inconvenience brought to you.

Because the current Vip-acceleration servise is still a beta version which may be unstable for some users. Our development team are working on this issue but it still needs time.

Please wait with patience for some time, if it still fails to work, you can apply for a refund on paypal. I will handle the refund.

i would agree with that. I have been downloading and have used roughly 70 GB and only 200MB have been accelerated (i found this out after holding the cursor over dowloaded, it tells you were all of the data came from). Granted, if i would not have saw this, i wouldn't be upset. But as it turns out, it is only my good download speeds that make it go the speed it goes, not the VIP Acceleration. Is there anything that i can do to make this work better, any settings i can change, different version of bitcomet maybe? I don't know...help me help you is all i am saying.

Thanks

Can you please make a new topic after reading the link in my signature, make sure to provide the speed related info and we'll work on getting you the best possible speed with, or without vip, then we can more accurately tell if vip is a good option for you and if there is something in your setup preventing it from helping you and what you can expect from it when it's working properly.