To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Yellow Triangle of death this morning.

acbadd

Hello all,

I restarted my machine this morning and as u hav read in my title, after restarting all of my files have the yellow triangle. now when i right click and open dir. i get the does not exist. although the programs and files are still saved.But all of my programs are now showing the inital bitcomet file. (not the complete useable file). Does this mean i hav to re-download everything? thanks in advance!!!! bitcomet is tha shiz

all of my files are showing the triangle and it says (required file missing). This is on EVERYTHING, i have downloaded through bitcomet. when i open the file, i see the unfinished bitcomet icon on all downloads.

sounds like bitcomet was unable to access the drive, but there is some key information missing here and without it, this makes no sense because your completed files won't change from complete to incomplete unless some action was taken that you didn't mention, but if I were you I'd try doing a manual hash check on each task, hopefully it will find most or all of your data intact.