To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

i did it!

Jaya24

I did IT!!!!! im not very computer literate I'm more in to games my big bro or my sons father would always download games for me and for the longest time i wanted this damn psx emulator and i got it figured it out al by my self i'm sure many of u are laughing like"this Chick" lol but i really couldn't download a picture if i tried and here i am waiting on FF7 i am very proud of myself granted it only took me 5 hours but so far so good if there is any1 out there that's got good tips for me i would appreciate it Jaya

post-91565-0-11287200-1329126756.jpg

I don't have any tips on emulators for you (I'm sure there are many on the specific forums) but your phrase "i really couldn't download a picture if i tried" got me laughing hard.

So thanks for that.

And btw congrats for your progress in the digital realm. Keep it up! More miraculous things are bound to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

You may not be able to download one, but seems you managed to upload one successfully, although I edited your topic to display the pic correctly.

Also, a small warning to anyone offering help. We don't mind discussion on using game emulators, but any mention of any game system game that is copyrighted is not allowed... also on a more humorous note... if you did discuss pirated game content, the publisher would know who to go after since you provided such a lovely photo :P