To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Paid an hour ago fo 100 GB's -doesn't show up

mpauls23

There is no excuse after emailing to jingxuan.zhang@bitcomet.com and privately to zerojinn here, both on March 17, 18 and not getting any response. There was a mention by another person in another thread that relates to buying 10,000 GB's. This person was told that only 1 person takes care of these matters for the English speaking World and therefore, is overwhelmed.

It's been over a week. Is it possible that there are problems with law enforcement? Paypal told me I would have to wait 10 business days to get my money back if the owners did not trespond to my complaint.

Mpauls23

There may be technical problems. Also keep in mind that bitcomet is freeware, there aren't paid support, nor a consumer relations dept, there is one girl who does it all. There is no way to hire said people since it's free. VIP fees are to cover the cost of running the servers and developing the service. No one denies it's had problems, but everyone who has asked for a refund has been approved, so just be patient and either wait until she can reply, or get your refund from paypal.

I would like to know what has changed? This is the 4th 100G plan, I paid for thru paypal. The 100G's was added within minutes or maybe a little bit longer. I paid on March 17 and never heard a word. -- Sorry having problems, will get to you. I am the only one doing this. Please be patient. Just silence. Who conducts business this way?

mpauls23.

People from other cultures and countries, for whom this is very definitely not their day job, or a significant source of income, Just about every/any business problem has a higher priority than anything to do with BitComet. This is, for example, why the only documentation is almost entirely written by the volunteer staff here, and actual developers are almost never seen in this forum.