To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

I file download issue

Hi, I am using bitcomet 1.32.

So far everything i download works fine exept this one " Guitar Method Books & Transcriptions". I start the download, about 2 minutes later it stops downloading. Anything else i download works fine.

Thanks and let me know if you need anymore info

I think the point your missing is you've made virtually no effort to provide information when asking for a favor from someone. We didn't even know about the 'red "X" until post number FIVE, but you knew about it and were keeping it a secret.. I'm sure were could have replied to you outlining everything you should have in your support request, but being volunteers, our support team doesn't have the time necessary to do that for everyone, so instead we put all the requirements in a post for everyone to read. If someone can't be bothered to read it, then their topic is likely to be ignored, just as the our "READ THIS before posting" topic was.

So without any of the necessary info, my best guess is your file system doesn't allow for the name of the directory the torrent is trying to createYou may have to long of a file name placed to deep in a folder, or on a network drive that doesn't allow long/deep names, or it could be a user account control setting.

One possible solution, change save location from your network drive to a local drive on your computer, perferably on a folder on the root of C drive, see if that works.

Since it did finally download, then whatever the problem was has cleared itself. The little info you provided suggested your drive where the files were being saved wasn't available, but it seems it is now if the download completed.

Next time read the topic I referred to and provide all the info and you'll find our staff very helpful.