To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

VIP Bandwidth Lost

jayrjun

I purchased 10GB to try, then I downloaded a 9GB file but the VIP acceleration DIDN'T work. I tried to stop it and it says that I can only stop it after 24 hours. The downloaded file was completed before the 24 hours so I wasn't able to stop it.

Now I am trying to download another 5GB and tried to use the VIP, it says I only got 217MB left???

I need help on this please.

Thanks

You can send a PM to our forum representive from development, there is a topic with instructions that will be updated if the contact person changes. Currently it is Queeniequ. You may also want to consider requesting a refund through paypal as VIP does have stability problems. It seems to work for some, not for others and since bitcomet is a free product, development is done only when time allows.

This service will be great when it's fully working and stable, but the only thing we (forum staff) can do is suggest you wait till the bugs are worked out before trying it.

If VIP fails to work, pls apply refund on paypal and I will handle it. According to our data, VIP acceleration does work for some people but fail to cater to all users. Hope for your comprehension.