To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Doesn't detect online videos, audio or flash files to download

Hello I've loved bitcomet for years. So much that I even stopped updating my other programs (firefox,add-on, etc) because it wouldn't allow bitcomet to see online videos and audios. Yet I could only do that for so long till the flash drive gave me problems and I updated everything. I went to the new Bitcomet 1.34 (64bit) but it doesn't detect any flash files. I've tired downloading 34bit or past bitcomet but still doesn't seem to help.

I'm currently using 1.34(64 bit)

The bitcomet 1.34 is in the extention

But the bitcomet 1.30.11.3 is in the plug in

I tried going into the firefox plug-ins to delete it manually but it still shows up. After uninstalling the program it looks like I can manually delete it but when I reinstall it it shows up again.. Yet even if I get rid of it I'm not sure if its enough to get Bitcomet to detect the flash files online.

I've tried uninstalling firefox and reinstalling. Even deleteing all the bitcomet files after uninstalling to see if that can clean up anything.

Was even willing to connect to another web brower I tired downloading chrome but bitcomet doesn't seem to connect with that.[

I've uploaded some images for you to see what I'm talking about and hopefully give you a better idea to fix the problem.

I have a window 7 64bit, up graded from a window vista desktop, I use firefox 13.0.1.

I use DSL 12MB internet connection. I don't have any problems with the speed, it worked fast before. With a wireless connection

The information on the images will tell you about my current plug-ins.

Thank you for help.

post-112415-0-08463900-1348693595.jpg

post-112415-0-77982000-1348693605.jpg

post-112415-0-64965300-1348693609.jpg

post-112415-0-37625400-1348693612.jpg

Edited by itsabouttime5 (see edit history)

I just downloaded Bitcomet on my sister's laptop a 32 bit.

Now that one didn't have firefox either. So after downloading them both. I sow that the computer also had the same plugin named differently than the extention. But just like mine it wasn't able to detect the youtube video :mellow: either.

Edited by itsabouttime5 (see edit history)

Dear, please try to update your Firefox to 15.0 Version and reinstall Bit Comet 1.34 version. For some reason, Bit Comet 1.34 does not compatible with previous version of Firefox. It is strongly recommended to install FireFox15.0 version.