ApexPredator Posted April 26, 2013 Share Posted April 26, 2013 I just recently upgraded to BitComet 1.35 from 1.29. I got a pop-up asking if I wanted to upgrade to this new version yesterday and did so. After it finished installing, the only issue I noticed was that my user interface was really messed up and not adjusted to how I had 1.29 looking. I fixed it up (didn't take too long) and figured that after exiting the program it'd save the user interface height/width adjustments I had made. However, it did not save them and it ended up looking strange again. I have no other upgrade issues (my settings and task/download lists all appear to be fine). I've attached the "How BitComet looks" and "How I want BitComet to look" screenshots so you guys can see what I'm talking about. Of course I've edited the screenshots to hide sensitive information. Also, I did check out the FAQ but I couldn't quite figure out how to associate the task list/pane situation to my user interface one. I also tried to change the system.use_app_data (from true to false) under the advanced tab but it didn't fix the issue. I checked to see if bitcomet.xml was read only and it wasn't. I use Windows 7 Professional Edition. I use a Cable internet connection. I have my ports forwarded and am using a modem and router (not quite sure where to find the model numbers though). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.