Comet Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kynky88

an I/O device error]

Salut, am Windows 7 , internet de la U.P.C. , folosesc Bitcomet 1.37 si Microsoft Security Essentials . Din ce in ce mai des mi se opresc torentele si primesc urmatorul mesaj " Stopped [Error: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error] ". Mentionez ca nu am umblat in setari. Se poate rezolva aceasta problema?

We don't currently have any Romanian staff members on duty. You're welcome to post and see if another member can help you, but you, or if you can post in English I'll try to help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, I have Windows 7 , internet from U.P.C. , Using BitComet 1.37 and Microsoft Security Essentials. Often my torrents stop and get the following message "Stopped [Error: The Request Could not be Performed Because Of An I / O device error]". I mention that I do not change nothing in the settings. I can solve this problem?

It could be caused by your hardware problem. Suggest have a check on your hardware.

I agree, it could be a disc or file system error. I'd also try running bitcomet from a user account with administrator privileges.