To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

login for bitcomet

If you're talking about logging into the forum, you did that or you wouldn't have posted. If it's the program, check that you can up/download and that your settings are correct (password, etc) and also that you haven't blocked the app with a firewall. I take it all settings are green?

• 1 month later...

@Rhubarb

I thought maybe the server was down again so I've just been waiting for it to be re-booted. But it's been nearly a month so I decided to check here.

I see from the lack of a furor over this, maybe I have a problem instead. I've got v1.45 (recently installed) and DHT and Listen Port are open (green).

Is there something I can do about this?

Thanks,

mariner

It's working fine (in regards signing in anyway). It does seem a shade erratic in scoring, but that's more down to the database than anything else (I was running 11 hours with several GB uploaded and managed to collect a huge 20 points) - but it's not the end of the world - I can download (and upload with no problems which is what it's supposed to be about)

Regarding a log in to the server - is it possible you are using the wrong username and/or password?

Aw... for Pete's sake...

Yeah, I didn't even notice the typo in my username... duh.

But thanks for the reply; who knows how long it would have been before I opened my eyes of my own accord. Guess achieving Marshal status doesn't make one any smarter.

And yes, I've probably uploaded 70-80Gb during the "downtime", but who cares? They don't hand out any Stella for being Number 1.

Thanks again.

Mariner