To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Veersion 1.47 issues

MSgt_OBX1

I updated to version 1.46 a few days ago and have had 2 issues since.  First, I have not been able to log in at all.  Secondly, I noticed that all of the torrents I have been both downloading as well as seeding on the main page have disappeared. 

All of those torrents appear correctly when I click on the torrent history so something has gone awry.    Am I missing something here?  Is the login server still dowm?

The server is working fine (well mainly). Your download history though would have been on your hard drive. If you removed the bitcomet folder by doing a 'clean' uninstall prior to upgrading,  you may also have deleted the 'torrents' subfolder.

There is also another folder in %appdata%/bitcomet which contains your torrents. Removel of either (or both) of those folders will delete all your existing torrents.

The install was not a clean install but one done via the Bitcomet upgrade process.  In the past there was never an issue here but this time things are different.  What is important here is that I can never seem to log into my account any longer.  Is there a way to see if my current log in information is correct?  If not, how can I contact Bitcomet to make things right?