To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Sign In Problem

tfighter

Dear All, 

I can not log in with the bitcomet app

When I click on SignIn i put my ID and password but keep trying to connect forever and never signin

Sorry to bother you, i checked a bit in the forum before posting here but have not found same problem.

If anyone can help me or redirect me to a topic i missed during my search i would be grateful.

Thanks 

There was a problem with the server over the weekend but it's up and running now.

All I can suggest is that you re-check your log-in details - incorrect caps,mis-spelling, etc can block the log-in

All I can suggest at this point is that you open a new account. The login is your user name (not your e-mail).

We have no way of resetting (or even knowing) what anyone's details are

As I've already said, there is nothimng we can do regarding log-in details. There is an error at your end (whether it was an incorrectly typed password or what is something we simply can't tell).

All that you can do is delete the account and set up a new one (and make 100% certain that you have entered the correct details)

That link can only be accessed with the correct login and password. That's why I keep repeating - you have possibly entered something incorrectly and the only real 'out' is to make a new account