To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Upload Stops after download is complete?!

incavenuziano

Hello.

The upload stops after download is complete - bitcomet V. 1.54

I believe I have made the best adjustments possible to allow the maximum upload, specially when there is no download going on, but none of the files upload after they finish downloaded and these are files that have lots of peers.

Thank you.

Hi,

Sometimes this will happen, regardless of your optimum settings. Perhaps there are no peers who have the same download speed as the upload speed that you "offer". Sometimes, it will happen through no fault of yours...you're doing the best that you can.

All that you can do is leave it running, hope that someone will join the swarm that you're part of and want to interchange bits with you. Oh, but don't worry about leaving it active for a long period of time (it won't hurt you, in any way)... it's how a torrent manages to "survive" time, itself. :)

• 3 months later...

So i'm in a similar position. I can download no problem at all, pretty quickly too, but torrents will not upload, will not connect to peers. At times on another client i've seen connections for a few seconds then dropped. But, i have an old file, that does, 1 single file that uploads at varying speeds. I've tried everything i can find in this forum, i've been through port forwarding 3 or 4 times, upnp on, upnp off, firewalls on, firewalls off. Nothing changes, except i am now DHT connected. Port is blocked, but in statistics of seed, the listening port is blocked, but only in TCP, in UDP its open. I added both to services manually but the TCP is rejected every time as "ip address does not exist"

any help would be appreciated, just let me know what info you need

comet v1.56

windows 10 X64

router - ASUS RT-AC1200G+