To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Tracker status

If you right click on the menu bar in the lower window you can add a 'trackers' tab which will tell you if the tracker connects and, if so, how many seeds/peers it has listed.

That's about all the 'status' you'd need really

18 hours ago, Rhubarb said:

If you right click on the menu bar in the lower window you can add a 'trackers' tab which will tell you if the tracker connects and, if so, how many seeds/peers it has listed.

That's about all the 'status' you'd need really

this tell only about one torrent, i want to see status about all torrents. Only at "status tracker" tell me "Tracker response error: Torrent not registered" And i need to download a new one.

Different downloads have different trackers - it's not possible to have separate columns for all your downloads.

I still don't see your point though - the 'trackers' tab will show for each individual download if that's the selected one. Click on the next one and you will see the status for that one and so on

• 1 year later...

I have the same question.
I have over 2000 active updownloads task
And now there is one task that is sometimes updated on the forum (new video tutorials on blender are added), sometimes files are added there to the same ID on the forum, and the torrent file is updated + its hash, and it must be downloaded again. You download a new .torrent file - the hash of old files will be updated, and new video lessons will be downloaded additionally, and profit.
If this is not done, the old hash is no longer on the tracker and the response arrives is an "unregistered torrent".
The task status is WORKING, but if you look at the trackers tab, there will be an unregistered torrent.
It is impossible to check each task, how can see all such answers in one list?

Edited by 5000 (see edit history)