To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Thanks BitComet from an old member

amarsi

Grazie BitComet. Sono membro da 12 anni (dal 17/11/2007) e voglio ringraziare tutto lo staff perché in tutto questo tempo hanno funzionato bene e nonostante alcune difficoltà non mi ha mai deluso. Attualmente il mio punteggio è 501294 (Titolo: Sovereign) Classifica 10 e questo significa che il programma è rimasto sempre ottimamente attivo. Buoni tecnici e tutto lo staff.

Thank you BitComet.

I've been a member for 12 years (since Nov., 17, 2007) and would like to thank the entire staff because, in all this time, they have worked well and, even though there has been some difficulty or another, they have never disaappointed me.

Actually, my score is 501,294 (Title: Sovereign) Class 10 andthismeans that the program has always remained active optimally. Good technicians and the entire Staff.

image.png.9d7cef336624a7cb69ce91835818ceb3.png

image.png

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Buenas noches.

Muchas gracias por sus alentadoras y amables palabras. Nosotros también hemos estado bastante contentos y satisfechos con este fabuloso programa (y, además, gratuíto) durante muchos años. Esperamos que todos nuestros usuarios también estén tan contentos y sigan usando BitComet.

Good evening.

Thank you very much for your encouraging and kind words. We, also, have been quite happy and satisfied with this fabulous program (and, also, free) during many years. We hope that all of our users are also as happy and will continue using BitComet.