To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Problems with versions 1.65, 1.66 and 1.67

Hello everyone!
I don’t speak English, so I apologize for the machine translation (Google).
I have been using BitComet for 4 years, I really like the program, for which many thanks to the developers!
Guys, I have a problem with versions 1.65, 1.66 and 1.67 - trackers do not see my distributions (torrents).
I am registered on two open trackers and one private. On all trackers, the problem is the same. In the first 10 minutes, trackers see 20-25 of my torrents (I have 425 in total), after 5-10 minutes another 5-10 torrents are added, and after 30-40 minutes all trackers show 0 torrents (no distributions). At the same time, some peers connect and download with me, but statistics on “Upload” are not taken into account.
For example, with versions 1.40, 1.59 and 1.64 there are no such problems.
I tried to update the program in different ways:
1. Via BitComet (Service - Software Update).
2. Installing the new version on the old version (without deleting the old one).
3. Clean installation, with the removal of the old version with Revo Uninstaller.
4. A clean installation, with the removal of the old version by regular means without Revo Uninstaller.
I have official Win 10 (version 1909, build 18363.836) with all updates, without any modifications (original).
I have no problems with my provider, the channel width is 300 Mb / s.

Regards, Alex.

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, sure.
I experimented with the settings without fear, as I had previously created an image of a stable Win and BitComet (1.64), including running torrents for each tracker separately, running a mixed number of torrents for three trackers, in an amount not exceeding 50 pcs. - no result.
I tried to upgrade 1.64 to 1.65, installing on top - with no result. Clean installation 1.65 - no result.
Please pay attention - as soon as I restored the system from the image (for the sake of experiment purity, to exclude the influence of third-party factors) to version 1.64, then all my torrents, 425, were visible to trackers in 10-15 minutes, while I immediately launched all 425 pieces and - there were no problems!

Edited by galexk33331
Неправильный перевод (see edit history)