To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Puerto bloqueado por VPN

• 4 weeks later...

If you're using a VPN and your Listen Port is blocked...

If you want to up or download - and still be protected by your VPN - Disconnect your VPN for a short amount of time.

In your BitComet app, right slick on "Listening Port Blocked" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and chose "Check Again."  The Listen Port will open.

Now you can reconnect your VPN and the Port will remain opened.

Si estás usando un VPN y tu puerto de escucha está bloqueado...

Si quieres descargar o subir - y permanecer protegido pot tu VPN - Deshabilita tu VPN surante un breve periodo de tiempo.

En tu BitComet, haz click con el botón derecho en "Puerto de Escucha Bloqueado" (esquina inferior derecha de la pantalla) y elige "Comprobar de Nuevo". El puerto de escucha se abrirá.

Ahora puedes reconectar tu VPN y el puerto permanecerá abierto.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Muy buenas.

He buscado por los foros y he encontardo este hilo, donde se nos pregunta lo mismo que te sucede a ti (o, eso pienso).

La conclusión que se ha sacado es que tienes que asegurarte de que tu VPN tenga un apartado de "abrir puerto" y, desde ahí, abrir el puerto que usa tu VPN y añadirlo a las Reglas de tu rúter y las Excepciones de tu cortafuegos. Espero que te sea útil.

Un saludo.

Good day.

I've looked around in the forums and I've found this thread, where we're asked the same thing that's happening to you (or, so I think).

The conclusion of the conversation is that you have to make sure that your VPN has a "port forwarding" feature and, from there, open the port that your VPN uses and add it to your router's Rules and your firewall's Exceptions. I hope that it's useful.

Regards.

• Thanks 1