To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Bitcomet help!

mysko

When i have selected a movie o whatever, and starts the download the whole bitcomet program just stand still and after some Hours nothing happends.. i turned off my firewall but nothing happend.

PLS help me

EDIT : I downloaded a file on 7 mb and it worked fine, but why cant i download bigger files ?

Please specify, have you tried to run a known good torrent?

This problem, when reported by new users is most often due to selecting a dead torrent.

A torrent must have seeders, or it will not complete.

If you like, I could find you a good torrent to test your client.

Suspect

Please specify, have you tried to run a known good torrent?

This problem, when reported by new users is most often due to selecting a dead torrent.

A torrent must have seeders, or it will not complete.

If you like, I could find you a good torrent to test your client.

Suspect

yes pls do that for me

here is a link for a startrek dvd I encoded last year.

http://newvoyages.mine.nu:1701/torrent.htm...1860b038cc045b5

It is well seeded and should give good speeds.

Suspect

The real problem is, when i download anything big, like 600 mb the client program stops, so i need to shut it down. Well the startrek torrentfile works, But extremly slow. But i was trying to get V-for-vendetta and it was 37 seeders dident work :S

ok,

I am at a loss trying to understand what you would like help with...

if your issue is with speed, then please reply with the max upload and download speeds your isp provides, and what appears to be your observed max upload in your client.

I can help you adjust your client to perform better.

Suspect

ok,

I am at a loss trying to understand what you would like help with...

if your issue is with speed, then please reply with the max upload and download speeds your isp provides, and what appears to be your observed max upload in your client.

I can help you adjust your client to perform better.

Suspect

Ok i will explain my problem now. When i try to download a file from www.softtorrents.org i cant download it. my bitcomet just stops and "ctrl + alt + del" it says bitcomet does not respond" so i whanna fix that! nothing more.

Ok,

I now understand that your bit comet program becomes unresponsive after running for an extended period of time.

Can you then restart the client and continue the download?

Also, does it function correctly if its the only application running? or when its running with other programs?

Please reply with your bit comet version, and your system specs.

Suspect

Ok,

I now understand that your bit comet program becomes unresponsive after running for an extended period of time.

Can you then restart the client and continue the download?

Also, does it function correctly if its the only application running? or when its running with other programs?

Please reply with your bit comet version, and your system specs.

Suspect

My bitcomet version is 0.70. dont know what system specs stands for ^^ but you tracker worked fine! can u find a good tracker for "V-for-vendetta, and Pirates of carabbien dead mans chest" pls :)

Its not appropriate to post links to illegal downloads in this support forum.

I will refer you to some torrent sites via PM to help you find what you are looking for.

Suspect

Can i have your msn ? then we can talk faster :)