To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

nero 7

scarecrow_76

these are disc images.

the .cue file is an instruction sheet for your burning software to burn the disc (.bin file)

I just posted a guide today on burning .bin/.cue disc images with nero.

WARNING: the latest version of nero seems to have a problem with .bin/.cue discs.

Alcohol 120% is very good program for burning bin/cue

Suspect

i have alcohol 120 and i know about using the cue file, was just wondering if i put both cue files on to one disc or seperate and then how to install on my computer. just so you know i am trying to burn avi files to a cd . sesame street for my little girl. don't have enough to fill a dvd and don't want to waste them. cheaper to put on a cd and can't figure out how to get alcohol 120 to do it.

the files you posted in your message are disc image files, NOT .avi files.

Alcohol burns disc images, not data discs.

If your dvd player will play .avi files, then you can use nero to make a data disc, and copy the files.

Please be specific in your questions.

Suspect

i know they are image files. the avi files i am trying to burn are different than those in my original post. i was just trying to l give you so info on why i wanted nero 7 and wasn't using alcohol 120. so never mind the avi files, just how do i get the disc images of nero 7 onto my computer so i can then use nero 7 for my other avi files?

• 2 weeks later...