To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Snakes on a plance suxx0rs

weinymew

I don't understand what's the buzz around the movie snakes on a plane..i mean given it has snakes on a plane, but the movie is awful, like god awful.. its not funny really, and the special effects are the worst thing i've seen since anaconda.. it deserves to be sci-fi original movie, is it what it deserves... I mean just because a movie has that n***** Samuel L. Jackson, doesn't make it a good movie.. I mean he's a good actor and everything, but this choice of role was retarded...i mean seriously, the movie is equivalent to that snow boarding movie about terrorists that came out a few years ago... i mean if it had a special effects it still wouldn't be a good movie, the dialogue was god awful as well..

But what really pisses me off, are all the people coming out of the movie saying it was amazing... i just don't see it... i mean it was really bad, and not so bad it was funny, cause i don't buy that logic.. i think that is actually an insult to movie makers, directors, actors, and anyone involved in feature films... sincerely... GOD i HATE SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!! The only people i think could possibly like the movie are n*****s and sp**s and ch***s and maybe a few k***s... fucken porch monkeys...

indeed, the snakes in SoaP looked quite good

the movie wasnt that bad either, youre seriously over reacting. seeing it isnt a comody it isnt that surprising that its no very funny, though there some some funny bits

and i have no idea what words it was you censored in that post, it makes no sense seeing you dont censor the swear words

I don't understand what's the buzz around the movie snakes on a plane..i mean given it has snakes on a plane, but the movie is awful, like god awful.. its not funny really, and the special effects are the worst thing i've seen since anaconda.. it deserves to be sci-fi original movie, is it what it deserves... I mean just because a movie has that n***** Samuel L. Jackson, doesn't make it a good movie.. I mean he's a good actor and everything, but this choice of role was retarded...i mean seriously, the movie is equivalent to that snow boarding movie about terrorists that came out a few years ago... i mean if it had a special effects it still wouldn't be a good movie, the dialogue was god awful as well..

But what really pisses me off, are all the people coming out of the movie saying it was amazing... i just don't see it... i mean it was really bad, and not so bad it was funny, cause i don't buy that logic.. i think that is actually an insult to movie makers, directors, actors, and anyone involved in feature films... sincerely... GOD i HATE SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!! The only people i think could possibly like the movie are n*****s and sp**s and ch***s and maybe a few k***s... fucken porch monkeys...

You sir fail.

Let me point out (and you can go look this up yourself); the movie was made that way on purpose! It was made to appear cheesy, with cheesy lines. In fact the internet community shaped the majority of the movie. So, it is you sir who have failed, because you should have said something here on the big wide interweb to change the outcome of the movie. You sound like one of those people that didn't vote and then say "I hate President X."

Put a sock in it!

• 2 weeks later...

I really apreciated this movie, cas the director or the script wrighter tryed this kind of terorist atack that no other terorist fought about it.... creat job about the creativity thing...

aslo in the beginning u said it wasnt funny and then towards the end u said it was funny :huh: .... i havnt seen it but i heard it was funny (because of how rediuclous it was :) ) but ya u still didnt have to freak out about it <_< , it couldnt be that bad :mellow: