To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

peerlist does not refresh correctly

Hello bitcomet team,

I recently updated my bitcomet 0.61 to 0.68 .

After I while I noticed that the peer list does not refresh while clicking on it.

Currently there are peers uploading so my torrent window works fine but I can't see which peers??

This never happend to me before on the early release.

Hope to notice this, maybe some code is changed at the peer list window refresh.

Thanks

I noticed this as well. Usually I just shut the particular torrent down and restart it. Works fine after that, but it is still quite annoying. .68 seems to be a little buggy compared to the previous version, I've noticed a couple other things as well. Oh well, still the best client out there B) .

I was just tinkering with BitComet and I was wrong about the above. While it works sometimes, apparently the method doesn't always work :( .

Hmm, if you find that the current BitComet version you're using is not encountering any issues at all, then it's suggested that you refrain from updating, unless if there are any significant security risks.

Though yes, we're quite aware of the buggy issues with 0.68 version due to the kernels...

Try using 0.64 version or 0.61, these two appear to be the most stable for the time being, until we release a newer version.

I have only used bitcomet for a week and it has worked as it should.

Yesterday some of my peers dissapperad. I could see that I was upl, and dl, but I culdnt see any peers.

This was at some of the torrents, not all.

Try using 0.64 version or 0.61, these two appear to be the most stable for the time being, until we release a newer version.

Actually 0.63 works better then 0.61 and few people have trouble with 0.64. I've found that it's best to recommend one of these two (usually 0.64 to start). Since they still have encryption that works with the other big two. :)