To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Not log in

hao_zai

• 3 weeks later...

Wow did this post slip by, sorry about that.

There can be a number of reasons DHT is not connected. First and formost is a firewall blocking it. BC needs UDP access on it's listening port. The other reason is may be the .torrent is private and disables DHT. DHT is not needed for download.

As for not being logged in. That is a bug in 0.71 & 0.72. Right now we recommend using 0.70, that last stable release.

• 3 weeks later...

i can't connect to the torrent files... and beside the DHT connected node is the logged in..... where do i logged in from... someone give me some help

Mine says "Not Logged In" as well, but I am able to download. They are not very fast though. Maybe 25Kb/s at the fastest. Will not being logged in make the downloads go slower?

Mine says "Not Logged In" as well, but I am able to download. They are not very fast though. Maybe 25Kb/s at the fastest. Will not being logged in make the downloads go slower?

As "dark shroud" said, not logged in is a problem with a "less then stable" version of bitcomet.

If you want to comment on these versions, please do so in the pinned topic regarding these versions.

We are only supporting upto version .70 at this time.

If you are using a stable version and have a problem, then make a new topic.

Suspect

*topic closed*