To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BITCOMET CRASHES OS

ICEACE

Hello, I have a brand new computer setup, 2GB RAM, ATI 1900XT card, 3-300GB GB HDrive. with Windows XP running.

I have two problems, 1- I cannot seem to keep the internet browser open for longer than 10 minutes before it either self closes or crashes and closes.

The other problem is that I run Bitcomet 7.01 and everytime I open it, it crashes the computer.

Under my old computer set-up none of this happens. I wonder what is wrong with my new computer?

This does sound like a hardware problem, and since it is new, the vendor's tech support is probably your best option. Failing that, and some vendor support does utterly fail, you can try diagnosing and fixing it yourself. That can be far faster and cheaper than waiting for the vendor, but give them a chance first.

This does sound like a hardware problem, and since it is new, the vendor's tech support is probably your best option. Failing that, and some vendor support does utterly fail, you can try diagnosing and fixing it yourself. That can be far faster and cheaper than waiting for the vendor, but give them a chance first.

i have the same problem and there are other threads claiming the same problem.. this happens to me with morpheus too... maybe someone should notify BITCOMET?