To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Downloaded A Ps2 Torrent But....

dan_jc

.rar files are compressed archives, like .zip files.

Extract them with WinRar, which you download a trial version right from RarLabs (find with google)

Once its installed, the easyest way to extract is to "right click on first file" then "extract here".

Suspect

first step would be to tell me what kind of files you have, as I can't read minds this early in the morning... lol

Suspect

ps. I moved a couple of your posts into the lounge, as they were not torrent related. Please try to post in most approaite section, it helps keep the forum easier to read.

These are disc Images like ISO

They are made with Alcohol 120%

You can download a trial version, or there are many torrents for this.

Alcohol has become quite popular for its ability to burn many types of discs that other disc burning software cannot.

Suspect

There are issues with playing downloaded games on ps2, such as needing a mod chip, or case mod and a swap disc.

I'm not the best person to advise you on these issues, but alcohol will burn your .mdf/.mds disc images.

Suspect

I personally have given up on trying to download console games from the net for a varity of reasons.

In your case this person might have copied it properly if they used Alcohol 120. What you have to do it burn it with Alcohol set to skip/ignore errors.

Now you will need some type of swap disc or mod chip. I've read on many places that game sharks work for this. Or you can just buy swap magic or a mod chip. Using a mod chip will void your warranties.