To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

DOWNLOADED MOVIE WITH BIN FILES WONT WORK

dessygee

DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS! ON THE INTERNET ITS THE SAME AS YELLING!

Now to your question, you have three options. Burn them to disc (this is what a cue & bin files are for), mount the .cue file to a virtal drive using free daemon tools, or use VLC player.

Just remember to click the .cue file since its the instruction file for the burning/mounting program. I have links in my sig to daemon tools for mounting and Imgburn for burning. Both of these programs are good quality and free.

DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS! ON THE INTERNET ITS THE SAME AS YELLING!

Now to your question, you have three options. Burn them to disc (this is what a cue & bin files are for), mount the .cue file to a virtal drive using free daemon tools, or use VLC player.

Just remember to click the .cue file since its the instruction file for the burning/mounting program. I have links in my sig to daemon tools for mounting and Imgburn for burning. Both of these programs are good quality and free.

hey m8 its me again can u help me again as i downloaded football manager 2006 and it has mds and mfs files how do i burn and play the game thnx m8

That image was made in Alcohol 120%. I'm not sure if Imgburn can handle that or not. But anyway you just click on the .mds file to burn or mount it. The .mds file it like the .cue file. If that's a console game you'll need to burn it ignoreing all the errors. And you'll need a mod chip or some type of boot loader.

ADD topic Alcohol 120%

No need to burn the file (cue,iso,bin,mds,mfs) Alcohol 120% can open the file, install the software

and make Virtual DVD/CD drive on system, In Alcohol ADD--> *.cue/*.iso/*.bin <FILE> highlight

the add file and choose MOUNT with virtual drive