To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

dvd menus

scarecrow_76

with a dvd data disc, you are burning data (as is).

If you want to make menus, that is encoding, so you need to use an encoding program.

if you start with dvd compatible files, it will take much less time to make a dvd then if you are reencoding from a different video format.

Suspect

if you are going to encode with nerovision, I suggest you download the latest version of nero 7.5.1.1 (you can get an update from nero.com.

I've had several problems that were fixed in this version (released last monday)

Suspect

if you are going to encode with nerovision, I suggest you download the latest version of nero 7.5.1.1 (you can get an update from nero.com.

I've had several problems that were fixed in this version (released last monday)

Suspect

i have v7.2.7.0 . it was a demo with keymaker. can i still get the update or will they find out i "acquired" this for free?

you can download the update direct from nero, just select option two (download the file to your computer) rather then running setup from their site.

or just copy this into your browser...

ftp://ftp4.use.nero.com/software/nero7/Nero-7.5.1.1_eng.exe

Suspect

i see. was just curious. just got the program and was playing with it a bit. thanks for the quick reply!

dont kill me ,i think imay be in the wrong section!!

I wanted to register with TUS Kvcd but they say i need an invite,

i am new to all this so bear with me.

i have down loaded a file which says TUS KVCD so iwanted to find out what its about and noticed the

little sign on your forum

maggie

Don't worry maggie, I rarely "kill" new members for asking questions (unless I'm REALLY hungry, but we won't "go there") hehehe...

As for tus kvcd group, if you need help burning one of our films, just post the question in a new topic in "non bit comet" section and I will help you.

If you are using nero to burn the disc, then include full version number for examle NOT (version 7) but (version 7.5.1.1)

Suspect